Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Questions about "MYCAA"

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2011 at 3:03 PM
  • 17 Replies

Does anyone get this? My counselor said I should be eligible but he said he couldn't walk me through signing up for it because they aren't "allowed" to anymore..*sigh* So does anyone know the website I go to, to sign up for it or what exactly I have to do?

Please help! I am so lost on all of this. Thanks in advance:)

by on Jan. 6, 2011 at 3:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MoB.Monk
by on Jan. 6, 2011 at 3:13 PM

Google MyCAA (Click the link that is .af.mil) then go through the registration - they have to verify that you are in fact eligible by verifying your sponsor's information. It is pretty self-explanatory when you get into it.

BNI
by on Jan. 6, 2011 at 3:14 PM

I cant get their stinking website to pull up. I have applied for it once and then didnt do anything with it. I want to actually do something with it now and cant get to it. Fustrating.

Just go to the website it all pretty easy.

bramamber
by Amber on Jan. 6, 2011 at 3:15 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmclife58
by Nikki on Jan. 6, 2011 at 3:23 PM

Good luck!

LilAsianMommie
by on Jan. 6, 2011 at 3:42 PM
Thank u so much!! Hopefully I get it. I need it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamamissy23
by on Jan. 6, 2011 at 3:48 PM

anyone know how long it takes for the money to be sent to the school? My classes start monday.

mamamissy23
by on Jan. 6, 2011 at 3:50 PM

I had that problem, what internet provider do you have? When I was with Clearwire it would not pull up on any of our computers ever, now that I have comcast it pull up with no problem. They said its something to do with sattellite providers

Quoting BNI:

I cant get their stinking website to pull up. I have applied for it once and then didnt do anything with it. I want to actually do something with it now and cant get to it. Fustrating.

Just go to the website it all pretty easy.

violinjewel
by Julia on Jan. 6, 2011 at 6:14 PM
Bump.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mystee_fye
by Member on Jan. 6, 2011 at 6:34 PM
It didn't take me long, when I applied for the FA I got the letter confirmation that same sitting, I printed it out and handed it to my school and it was paid. That's how its always been since I started it! Its been awesome so far!

Quoting mamamissy23:

anyone know how long it takes for the money to be sent to the school? My classes start monday.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
new2this09
by on Jan. 6, 2011 at 6:53 PM

It didn't take mine long at all to transfer--my FA just got approved over the holidays, and on Monday I was set to start my course (just waiting on materials/books to be mailed to me).

Mine's more of a self study program than a class.

Quoting mamamissy23:

Very involved and loving Step Mom of 2 kids; SD: 6, and SS: 4

I'm a full time teacher, prior ANG C130 Loadmaster, currently a Dependapotamus to DH who is currently active duty.

I'm sarcastic, and I'm a straight shooter.

Some of you might think I'm an asshole. Good.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN