Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome Aboard the Military Moms Group! Introduce Yourself.....

Welcome to Military Moms!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar:
Add your Birthday and Anniversary to our Group Calendar!

To add a Military Moms signature to your posts, click here: 
Military Moms Signatures

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself.

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

Cafe Amy

Here is a link to the last Welcome/intro post:
"Welcome Aboard" the  Military Moms Group...please introduce yourself

If you signed in on the intro post above, please feel free to sign into this new one too!

by on Jan. 10, 2011 at 2:42 PM
Replies (2871-2880):
sacmom
by on Jan. 5, 2012 at 12:11 AM

Hello all,

My nam is Dori, I live i California, I am married and have 4 kids. (son 29 married,twins 24 one eletrician and one Soldier, daughter 22, )

american flag ribbonProud Army MOM

ImAnAvYwIfE
by on Jan. 5, 2012 at 2:07 AM
Hello. I'm 29 we are stationed at nas whidbey island . Navy family with 5 kids, 10 years service. Fun fun nice to meet y'all
LOswald0314
by Lindsey on Jan. 5, 2012 at 2:09 AM

Welcome!

Quoting sacmom:

Hello all,

My nam is Dori, I live i California, I am married and have 4 kids. (son 29 married,twins 24 one eletrician and one Soldier, daughter 22, )

american flag ribbonProud Army MOM

LOswald0314
by Lindsey on Jan. 5, 2012 at 2:10 AM

Welcome!

Quoting ImAnAvYwIfE:

Hello. I'm 29 we are stationed at nas whidbey island . Navy family with 5 kids, 10 years service. Fun fun nice to meet y'all

michelekarpiak8
by on Jan. 5, 2012 at 2:42 PM

Hi everyone! Im Michele, my son David is going through Marine boot camp. I have a daughter joining the Navy and another son who will be signing papers in June for the Marines also. I can't wait to chat with everyone.

LOswald0314
by Lindsey on Jan. 5, 2012 at 2:53 PM

Welcome!

Quoting michelekarpiak8:

Hi everyone! Im Michele, my son David is going through Marine boot camp. I have a daughter joining the Navy and another son who will be signing papers in June for the Marines also. I can't wait to chat with everyone.

mojobabe333
by on Jan. 5, 2012 at 3:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey everyone! I am a US marine wife. I reside in Florida. For the past year I have been looking for a group or someone that goes through a similar life as myself.  Believe it or not, trying to find a group down here is rediculously difficult. So I hope to find and make friends on here. If anyone needs advice or an ear to listen I am here to help. Please feel free to message me :-)

Semper-Fi

Heather  

JulieMarie21
by on Jan. 5, 2012 at 3:43 PM

Hello, my name is Julie. I have been in the Army for almost 10 years, my DH has been in for almost 18. We have two wonderful boys. When I have free time I enjoy working out, shopping, eating out. We are currently at Fort Jackson, SC.

blancanyc69
by on Jan. 5, 2012 at 5:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi I'm Blanca, My husband and I are dual military (Navy) stationed in Virginia.  We have a 23 month old Daughter, a Black Lab and a Black Cat. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Maddies_mom101
by on Jan. 5, 2012 at 6:38 PM

welcome!

Quoting blancanyc69:

Hi I'm Blanca, My husband and I are dual military (Navy) stationed in Virginia.  We have a 23 month old Daughter, a Black Lab and a Black Cat. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)