Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Welcome Aboard the Military Moms Group! Introduce Yourself.....

Welcome to Military Moms!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar:
Add your Birthday and Anniversary to our Group Calendar!

To add a Military Moms signature to your posts, click here: 
Military Moms Signatures

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself.

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

Cafe Amy

Here is a link to the last Welcome/intro post:
"Welcome Aboard" the  Military Moms Group...please introduce yourself

If you signed in on the intro post above, please feel free to sign into this new one too!

by on Jan. 10, 2011 at 2:42 PM
Replies (3861-3870):
Saintsational
by Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:43 AM
I'm Amy...SAHM to 2 little ones (3 and almost a year), husband is in the AF. Been around for a while, just forgot to do this introduction part.
88M
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:43 PM

Hi, I am the wife of a deployed soldier, I am also a soldier.  I have five children and two step children....while he is gone I am extremely busy!  But no matter how busy I am the lonliness and sadness is always there.  My husband is my best friend.

Mavoreen
by New Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 1:05 AM
1 mom liked this

**Waves** hiiii! I'm Mav! I am an air force veteran and air force wife. we have three boys, twins and a singleton that are 17 months apart..oh yes 3 under 18 months, in diapers, my wallet hated me lol. We have been stationed at Eglin, Elmendorf, Kirtland and now Cannon. I worked in Nutritional Medicine when i was active duty...my hubby was an ER tech and is now an Osprey Flight Engineer. I am a fulltime SAHM til the twins go to school next year, and then it's back to school for me *whoopee* Anyways, i'm very laid back, love to laugh, and am more than willing to offer advice on how to get picky kiddies to eat and how to sneak good foods into their bellies :)

Oh, i should probably mention i am obessed with nail polish haha

ChillonCloud9
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:33 PM

Hello everyone!  My name is Christine.  I currently live in Kannapolism NC.  I am a stay at home mom, a full time student and I have a home based business.  My kids are 15 and 4.  I hope I am still welcome in this group.  I was married to a Marine for nearly 15 years and my bf of 8 years was a Navy Submariner....both are retired now.  So, I am not technically associated with an active duty military member.  But, i have tons of experience and insight and can hopefully be helpful to others out there.  If it is ok for me to stay in this group, I look forward to getting to know many of you!

PrdNate
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 6:43 AM

I'd like to introduce myself since I am a new member.  PrdNate is my screen name (my real name is Juli) but I wanted to show my support for my son (Nate) who has just joined the DEP and will be heading to boot camp once he graduates in June.  I joined this site because I need support from moms who are proud of their sons, daughters, spouses, etc. who are serving or will be serving our country.  I currently have NO support from my husband.  I have been taking Nate to his weekly DEP functions and supporting him through all these new experiences, but I have found that I need support from someone since this is new to me too.  Thanks for offering this site as a way to find/give support -- it really is a wonderful thing to hear first hand from moms who have gone through this before. 

mom_mandy09
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:44 AM

Hello everyone!  I'm Mandy, 30, and my husband of twelve years in in the Army. He hit 14 years this last August.  We have two kiddos, daughter Harlee is 9, and son Hunter is 6.  Currently at Fort Sill, my husband is a Drill Sgt here.  We don't mind being here, we're originally from Oklahoma, so we're close to our family and friends. 

lyntlove
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:52 PM

Hi. I'm brand new to this and not sure how to navigate this thing

nikki0921
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:42 AM

hi, im Nikki, im 18 and have been with my fiance for 3 years whose in the Marine Corps. I love the Corps and am a supporter of all military members and families. i've had uncles, cousins, and grandparents in the milirtary huge supporter

ErinCox
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 2:26 AM

Hello fellow military Moms! 

I am so excited to find a group of women who understand the struggles we all go through while raising children and being married to military men. My husband is in the Air Force and after 12 years in active duty, he got a position as an instructor at a guard base and we shouldn't have to move until he retires! After 4 moves in 10 year, we are thrilled.

I am an author and my first book, One Hot Mama: The Guide to Getting Your Mind and Body Back After Baby, will be published on Nov. 27th.The book is dedicated to MILITARY MOMS, who inspire me every day!

It's on pre-order ($5 off) at http://www.amazon.com/Erin-Cox/e/B008K9XV5E I would love to connect with EACH of you - my website is www.erincox.com, my facebook is www.facebook.com/ErinCoxAuthor. Please tell me about yourself too.

Warmly, Erin

v8momma09
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 8:56 PM

Hello! I'm Mandi, My Husband Brian has been in the Army National Guard for almost 7 years now. We have 2 kids, Alec who is 3 and Allison who is 18 months. We are currently in the process of rolling from Guard to Reserves so my Husband can be a Drill Sergeant. Looking forward to chatting with you all!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)