Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Welcome Aboard the Military Moms Group! Introduce Yourself.....

Cafe AmyB
Today at 11:38 AM
Advice for Moms Group - CafeMom

Share parenting and relationship advice, recipes, baby names and everything from potty training to weight loss tips.

Posted by on Jan. 10, 2011 at 2:42 PM
  • 4071 Replies
39 moms liked this

Welcome to Military Moms!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar:
Add your Birthday and Anniversary to our Group Calendar!

To add a Military Moms signature to your posts, click here: 
Military Moms Signatures

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself.

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

Cafe Amy

Here is a link to the last Welcome/intro post:
"Welcome Aboard" the  Military Moms Group...please introduce yourself

If you signed in on the intro post above, please feel free to sign into this new one too!

by on Jan. 10, 2011 at 2:42 PM
Replies (1-10):
MelanieLouise
by on Jan. 10, 2011 at 2:53 PM
8 moms liked this

Hi! I'm Melanie. My husband has been in the Air Nat'l Guard for 2 years now, and is finally going to tech school (leaves in 6 days). Just looking for some friendship, and hoping to find local moms whose SOs are in the Guard too.

BabyFruit Ticker
Melanie, mom to 2.5, military wife, birth rights advocate,
car seat safety advocate, Certified Lactation Educator and Counselor,
lactivist, musician, student.
That's me.
iluvmybabies11
by on Jan. 10, 2011 at 6:34 PM
5 moms liked this

Hi, I am Sarah, my husband is in the Army (he has done 4 yrs enlisted and got out for school and is now going back in as an officer).  We are probably going to be going to Ft. Bragg, but like everything in the army, it could change before we leave....I am looking for friends, possibly people who are near where we are going to be stationed so I know people in the area

Angelkisses1123
by on Jan. 10, 2011 at 6:37 PM
7 moms liked this

Hello :) 

I'm Sandra. I have a 4 1/2 year old princess named Adrianna and a 3 year old Little man named Luke. My husband is in the Navy and we are stationed in San Diego. I grew up here but he is from Northern CA. 

I am a full time mommy, full time student doing pre-reqs for Nursing and a full time wife. Life is gooooooood :) 

RandomsCoco
by on Jan. 10, 2011 at 7:51 PM
3 moms liked this

Hey my name is Carolyn! My husband and I just got stationed at Fort Jackson, SC. from Fort Bragg, NC. we have been in the Army for 6 years now, and he decided to go Drill so that he wouldn't be deploying every other year! We have a 6 month old daughter named Eden who is the light of my life! I'm hoping to meet fellow SAHM's to hang out with the next few years! My husbands schedule is going to be crazy! I love the Army life and was in myself for a while. Eden is my miracle war baby! (She was conceived on R & R from Afghanistan!)  I look foward to getting to know you all!

RandomsCoco
by on Jan. 10, 2011 at 7:53 PM

We just left Fort Bragg! I have a few girlfriends that are still there! What is your husbands mos? Do you know your report date yet?

mccalld79
by on Jan. 11, 2011 at 3:12 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi my name is Dee.  I'm a stay at home mon of 2 little girls.  Carmelina is almost 5 and Chloe is 2.  My Husband, Christopher, is in the Army and  we are currently stationed at Fort Drum, NY.  I'm hoping to meet some more moms in my area.  Talk to everyone soon!  :)

carolina_gal
by Silver Member on Jan. 11, 2011 at 10:04 AM
2 moms liked this

welcomeWe're so glad to have you join us.

Quoting MelanieLouise:

Hi! I'm Melanie. My husband has been in the Air Nat'l Guard for 2 years now, and is finally going to tech school (leaves in 6 days). Just looking for some friendship, and hoping to find local moms whose SOs are in the Guard too.

carolina_gal
by Silver Member on Jan. 11, 2011 at 10:05 AM
1 mom liked this

welcome

Quoting iluvmybabies11:

Hi, I am Sarah, my husband is in the Army (he has done 4 yrs enlisted and got out for school and is now going back in as an officer).  We are probably going to be going to Ft. Bragg, but like everything in the army, it could change before we leave....I am looking for friends, possibly people who are near where we are going to be stationed so I know people in the area

carolina_gal
by Silver Member on Jan. 11, 2011 at 10:08 AM
2 moms liked this

welcome

Quoting Angelkisses1123:

Hello :) 

I'm Sandra. I have a 4 1/2 year old princess named Adrianna and a 3 year old Little man named Luke. My husband is in the Navy and we are stationed in San Diego. I grew up here but he is from Northern CA. 

I am a full time mommy, full time student doing pre-reqs for Nursing and a full time wife. Life is gooooooood :) 

carolina_gal
by Silver Member on Jan. 11, 2011 at 10:15 AM
1 mom liked this

welcomeWelcome, Carolyn!

I'm so glad you've joined us.

Quoting RandomsCoco:

Hey my name is Carolyn! My husband and I just got stationed at Fort Jackson, SC. from Fort Bragg, NC. we have been in the Army for 6 years now, and he decided to go Drill so that he wouldn't be deploying every other year! We have a 6 month old daughter named Eden who is the light of my life! I'm hoping to meet fellow SAHM's to hang out with the next few years! My husbands schedule is going to be crazy! I love the Army life and was in myself for a while. Eden is my miracle war baby! (She was conceived on R & R from Afghanistan!)  I look foward to getting to know you all!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN