Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Welcome Aboard the Military Moms Group! Introduce Yourself.....

Welcome to Military Moms!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar:
Add your Birthday and Anniversary to our Group Calendar!

To add a Military Moms signature to your posts, click here: 
Military Moms Signatures

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself.

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

Cafe Amy

Here is a link to the last Welcome/intro post:
"Welcome Aboard" the  Military Moms Group...please introduce yourself

If you signed in on the intro post above, please feel free to sign into this new one too!

by on Jan. 10, 2011 at 2:42 PM
Replies (3361-3370):
thenguyenclan
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 8:54 AM

welcome to the group! congrats on your LO!! :-) 

Quoting Mamicakes:

Hi, I'm Stacey. My husband is in the Marines, stationed at MCAS New River, but is in the process of reenlisting.  We have a 2 year old son, Vicente, and we're currently expecting baby number two, due in Septemer. We find out the sex next month :) I'm a SAHM

AriMommy
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 3:14 PM

Thank you!!  :)

lybertinbane
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 8:40 PM

My name is Mandy and I have been a military spouse since 2004 and a mom since 2007 I have two wonderful kids my daughter was born after my first husband came back from Deployment and my son was born during a deployment but my (second) husband got to come home for the birth. 

MFKsMommy
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 12:00 AM

Hey Everyone!!

My name is Casey and I'm 24 yrs old. My husband Tim has been in the AF for 6 1/2 yrs and we have been married 5 1/2 yrs. We met in 06  while he was stationed at Offutt AFB in Omaha, Ne and married 4 months later. We had our 1st son Maddox on Oct 31st 2007, just 2 weeks before our 1st anniversary. 2 months after he was born we packed up our home and made the 10,000 mile journey to our next base, Kadena AFB in Okinawa, Japan. We spent 4 yrs there (08-12) and while it wasn't one of my favorite places to be stationed (I don't like the ocean so a tropical island isn't paradise for me!) it did make for a great experience, aside from earthquakes and tsunami warnings, yikes! While we were there we had 2 more babes, Farrah born on March 25th 2010 and when she was 5 months old we got the SHOCKING news that she was going to be a BIG sister in May 2011!! 6 weeks after my little girl turned 1 yr old, Kingston made his debut on May 12 2011! Life with 3 young kids has defiently a challange but one that I love! In July 2011 DH got the news that his application to Andrews AFB (right outside DC) was accepted and we were due to be there by the end of Feb 2012. We were majorily excited to be stationed at Andrews since there was only 1 spot available in my husband's career field at his rank and hundreds of people applied for it. Also, all of his family is from Baltimore so after spending 4 yrs seperated by 10,000 miles of water, it is nice to be about an hr from family! We have been at our base for about 2 months now and the transition has been a little rough but we are getting there!

I look forward to getting to know everyone here!!

Casey!

thenguyenclan
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 8:03 AM

Quoting lybertinbane:

My name is Mandy and I have been a military spouse since 2004 and a mom since 2007 I have two wonderful kids my daughter was born after my first husband came back from Deployment and my son was born during a deployment but my (second) husband got to come home for the birth. 

welcome to the group!! :-)

thenguyenclan
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 8:04 AM

Quoting MFKsMommy:

Hey Everyone!!

My name is Casey and I'm 24 yrs old. My husband Tim has been in the AF for 6 1/2 yrs and we have been married 5 1/2 yrs. We met in 06  while he was stationed at Offutt AFB in Omaha, Ne and married 4 months later. We had our 1st son Maddox on Oct 31st 2007, just 2 weeks before our 1st anniversary. 2 months after he was born we packed up our home and made the 10,000 mile journey to our next base, Kadena AFB in Okinawa, Japan. We spent 4 yrs there (08-12) and while it wasn't one of my favorite places to be stationed (I don't like the ocean so a tropical island isn't paradise for me!) it did make for a great experience, aside from earthquakes and tsunami warnings, yikes! While we were there we had 2 more babes, Farrah born on March 25th 2010 and when she was 5 months old we got the SHOCKING news that she was going to be a BIG sister in May 2011!! 6 weeks after my little girl turned 1 yr old, Kingston made his debut on May 12 2011! Life with 3 young kids has defiently a challange but one that I love! In July 2011 DH got the news that his application to Andrews AFB (right outside DC) was accepted and we were due to be there by the end of Feb 2012. We were majorily excited to be stationed at Andrews since there was only 1 spot available in my husband's career field at his rank and hundreds of people applied for it. Also, all of his family is from Baltimore so after spending 4 yrs seperated by 10,000 miles of water, it is nice to be about an hr from family! We have been at our base for about 2 months now and the transition has been a little rough but we are getting there!

I look forward to getting to know everyone here!!

Casey!

welcome to the group!! we also live in northern VA and i wouldnt trade it for anywhere else right now (except maybe hawaii....haha)

armywife-aly
by on Apr. 14, 2012 at 9:55 PM

Hello! 

I'm Aly. DH has been in the ARNG for almost 5 years. We have one lil' man- he is 22 months old, and our entire world. 

We are TTC baby #2, and are off to a rocky start, just like with the first time.  

tastelikeyum
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 12:00 AM

Thank you!! Sorry for the late response.

Quoting LOswald0314:

Welcome Tay!

Quoting tastelikeyum:

Hello everyone!!

My name is Tay and Im a Navy wife and also a mother to two beautiful kids.

momtimesx4
by Member on Apr. 15, 2012 at 9:42 AM

Jen here. A military mom and active duty Army Major now stationed at Fort Hood along with my husband who is also a Major and is being looked at for Lt. Col.  Right now we're both racing to hit sanctuary and retirement before the cuts get to us.

I was prior service enlisted before switching over to the O side so I'm familiar with both sides of the house.

Mama_Khat
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 12:36 PM

Hey gals! I'm Sarah. I'm a stay at home mom of two kids (Alex, 7 & Liza Kay, 15 months), a part time student working towards my associates degree in Computer Information Management (after that my bachelors in psychology and a master's in counseling with an emphasis in teens), and an Army National Guard Wife. I'm kinda goofy/kooky at times, love cats, & fun crafts! I was diagnosed at the age of 16 with an allergy to UVA & UVB light (in other words, I'm allergic to the sun) so Summertime can be very boring for me! (This is starting to sound like a dating profile isn't it? lol!) I'd love to make some new friends in the Lexington, SC area or close by and also some of you lovely ladies from far away! 

american flag ribbonProud National Guard Family! Hooah 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN