Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Welcome Aboard the Military Moms Group! Introduce Yourself.....

Welcome to Military Moms!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar:
Add your Birthday and Anniversary to our Group Calendar!

To add a Military Moms signature to your posts, click here: 
Military Moms Signatures

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself.

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

Cafe Amy

Here is a link to the last Welcome/intro post:
"Welcome Aboard" the  Military Moms Group...please introduce yourself

If you signed in on the intro post above, please feel free to sign into this new one too!

by on Jan. 10, 2011 at 2:42 PM
Replies (3381-3390):
Babycato220
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 3:19 AM
I'm Cassie,
Wife of a us airman, mother of a beautiful 5 yr old boy an one in the oven due in October :) I am 22 as well as my husband and we are stationed at barksdale afb in Louisiana :)
Noy0323
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 1:56 PM
Hi everyone! My names Noy. I have a one year old little girl named Mya and i am about to have another baby girl this upcoming Monday (scheduled c-sec.). My husband Luis is in the Marine Corps. We just moved over here to Arlington, VA. from TX. All our familys in TX, just need other mommy friends(:
Mrs.Greco
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 11:52 PM

Hey ladies!

My name is Melissa and my husband is in the army, stationed at Ft. Bragg. I am still living in California due to extensive court proceedings, but my son and I should be moving out to North Carolina in the fall. I'm just looking for some mommies to talk to and share stories with!

xoxo Meli
PMomof3
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 5:38 AM

Hi!  My name is Lori.   My youngest just made it to BMT this morning.

I am a Mom of four, Nana to 3 with one more on the way.

DH and I have a son and a son-in-law in the Marines, so I have been this route (to a point) before but it is still hard to go through. All the unknowns and then with it being my youngest it is a little rougher, but we have some letters written ahead of time and are waiting for the mail person.  :O)

pinky123
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 9:45 AM

Hello, I'm Pamela, and my hubby is in the Air force. We are currently at Eglin AFB Fl. I have four kids, three currently with me; Sierra 14 lives with her father in NC, Andromeda 8, Edwin 1 going on 2 and little Xavier is only 6mths. Ive been at Eglin for 3 years now an we're currently waiting orders for our next base. Its been a lonly life here, not many moms to talk or hang with. I enjoy writing romance suspense, reading, listening to all music, playing video games, being online and chatting and being with my family.

grlygrlz2
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 1:24 PM

Hi!  I was never a CM "group" person, but I am getting used to them.  So, here I am!  We are a military family.  Hubby has been AD for almost 20 years now. I met him at the age of 18(while I was in college)~ He enlisted fresh out of high school and through working hard and dedication has earned a Bachelors, Officer Commissioning, 2 masters degrees, and possibly a PhD before we retire. We have dealt with deployments, pcs's, family struggles, my career moves, etc....  I look forward to this group and hope it is a drama free, supportive group! We have 2 beautiful girls who (so far) LOVE military life. 

Miesha.Jackson
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:40 AM

Hi,

My name is Miesha. We are stationed at Fort Riley, Ks and i'm just looking for some friends in this area. I have a 3 year old daughter and a 2 year old son. You can write me on here for find me on facebook! :-)

Bubbl3gumm
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 6:28 PM

He

Bubbl3gumm
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 6:29 PM

Hello ladies, New mommy here , I have a two month old, anyone in the San Diego area?

Southerngirl.21
by on Apr. 21, 2012 at 2:48 PM

Hi, Im Shelly, Army Wife stationed out of Fort Drum NY, we have a 5 year old boy and im a stay at home mother

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)