Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome Aboard the Military Moms Group! Introduce Yourself.....

Welcome to Military Moms!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar:
Add your Birthday and Anniversary to our Group Calendar!

To add a Military Moms signature to your posts, click here: 
Military Moms Signatures

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself.

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

Cafe Amy

Here is a link to the last Welcome/intro post:
"Welcome Aboard" the  Military Moms Group...please introduce yourself

If you signed in on the intro post above, please feel free to sign into this new one too!

by on Jan. 10, 2011 at 2:42 PM
Replies (3931-3940):
tmclay16
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 12:58 AM

Hello! My name is Taylor. My fiancee is joining the Army. I don't know what to do, what to say, or how to feel. I would really love some advice. I'm so afraid. I'm not a mommy yet (i cannot wait to start though!!) I'm hoping i can find some new friends on here that I can talk to. :)

Mosley5
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 12:42 PM

Hi, I'm a military mum and wife I've been happily married for 8 years now. Me my husband and kids have just p.c.s to wichita Kansas so I'm just trying to meet new friends.

Deanadawn
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 1:53 PM
Hello. I am Deana from Georgia. My oldest daughter is 19 and in the army, She is stationed in Germany and has been there almost a month now. We have never been away from each other during the holidays so I know it will be so hard. We are still a bit new to the military world but learning as we go.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
WAHUHeather
by Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 2:55 PM

Good morning everyone. I am a very proud single mom who served in the Air Force for four years. I would love to chat with you sometime. I also have a lot of resources to share with you regarding veterans benefits and how you can earn extra money at home.

american flag ribbon

kelticmom
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 8:42 PM
Hello everyone. My name is Emma. My husband is in the Army, EOD unit. He is in Afghanistan on his third tour. I am a nurse and moved back to my home state of Arkansas with our four year old son to be close to my parents while he is gone. Just nice to talk to other moms who understand, as this is not a military town, so pretty much no one gets what it's like here.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Navywife1387
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 1:47 AM
Quoting Lynseywright:

Hi! I am an Air Force wife of 6 years and a mom for 5 years. We are stationed in California in a pretty small town , nice but small. Kinda hard to find a good support system! :) I am looking forward to talking to everyone!

Hi there, where in California are you guys stationed. My hubby is stationed in point Mugu in California.
Navywife1387
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 1:47 AM

BUMP!

lactatingloon
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:30 AM

Hi Ladies! My name is Lydia I'm married to a Marine officer and we have a 4 month old son. We currently live in Kansas City, MO and will be moving to Quantico, VA in April. Looking forward to getting to know you and hopefully crossing paths with some of you in the future!

Kris0806
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 1:14 PM

Hi I'm Kristine.  I've got 4 boys (14,10,4 & 2) and my husband is currently deployed.

Looking forward to being involved here. 

blessed.momma
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:12 PM

Hi, I'm Amanda, and my husband is in the Navy. He has been in for 2.5years. We just pcs'ed to Japan 2 weeks ago. I really love it here so far. We have a 14 month old daughter, and Baby #2 is due April 2013 :)

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)