Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Welcome Aboard the Military Moms Group! Introduce Yourself.....

Welcome to Military Moms!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar:
Add your Birthday and Anniversary to our Group Calendar!

To add a Military Moms signature to your posts, click here: 
Military Moms Signatures

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself.

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

Cafe Amy

Here is a link to the last Welcome/intro post:
"Welcome Aboard" the  Military Moms Group...please introduce yourself

If you signed in on the intro post above, please feel free to sign into this new one too!

by on Jan. 10, 2011 at 2:42 PM
Replies (3941-3950):
mommyof3_1988
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 1:57 AM

I am married mom of 3 daughters. I had my eldest daughter when I was 16. When I was 18 I met my future husband Carson Winslow. We married 3 years ago and have 2 daughters together (Cahleah is 19 months old and Everlei was just born today at 1:14am, 1 month and 10 days early).

I have a great relationship with my ex-boyfriend (Brynlee's dad). He actually introduced me to my future husband!!. Brynlee spends every other weekend and 2 months in the summer with her dad in Jackson Hole, Wyoming.

Last year my family and I moved to Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. My husband is a Lieutenant Commander stationed at Holsworthy Barracks Army Base in Holsworthy, New South Wales, Australia

mommyof3_1988
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 1:57 AM

BUMP!

mommyof3_1988
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 1:59 AM

I am married mom of 3 daughters. I had my eldest daughter when I was 16. When I was 18 I met my future husband Carson Winslow. We married 3 years ago and have 2 daughters together (Cahleah is 19 months old and Everlei was just born today at 1:14am, 1 month and 10 days early).

I have a great relationship with my ex-boyfriend (Brynlee's dad). He actually introduced me to my future husband!!. Brynlee spends every other weekend and 2 months in the summer with her dad in Jackson Hole, Wyoming.

Last year my family and I moved to Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. My husband is a Lieutenant Commander stationed at Holsworthy Barracks Army Base in Holsworthy, New South Wales, Australia

mommyof3_1988
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 2:01 AM

sorry did not relize it posted twice

Sweet_mouse
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:59 PM

Hello all.  My name is Micki.  My son is stationed at Andrews Air Force Base.  I have 2 sons.  1 of my boys is stationed at Andrews Air Force Base, the other is in college but is Air Force bound as well.

Angeli729
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 2:47 AM

Hi everyone. Im Karina. I'm 22 years old My husband is currently in BCT for the Army. 
We have a 15 mo old son named Dean. I'm looking to find other moms out there to chat. I dont have many friends that are in the military life so it would be nice to possibly make some :)  

andreabwdn
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:20 AM

Hi, my name is Andrea and I am a "former" Army wife.  My husband proudly served 12 years before being put out for PTSD/TBI he sustained during OEF/OIF.  I am a stay at home mom of a 2yo and an 8 yo in Forney, TX just outside Dallas.  We are still very active with our Veteran community and would love to "pay it forward" any wisdom that we have accrued over our years in service.

SGTRoush-mom
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 4:12 PM

Good Afternoon,

My name is Sheila, I am the proud mom of SGT. MB Roush, who will be deploying on Dec. 2,2012.

I live in Iowa, have been married for 24 years, have a daughter also age 21 who lives close. I am a substance abuse counselor and do crisis counseling for disasters when called out.

My son is deploying for the second time, he isn't going across the big pond but will be gone for a year and I am struggling with the good-bye gatherings that will be taking place over the Thanksgiving holiday.

I found this website and thought this would be the perfect site to visit with other moms.

MamaBear1021
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 10:09 PM
Hi my names Taylor I'm 17 and have a 3 week old son. My fiancé wants to join the navy to be in the military police. I don't know if I want him to I know the benefits would be great for us and its the best thing to do but I'm scared ill never see him and he will miss out on raising our son. I struggle with depression and I feel like I won't be able to handle being away from him. What do you guys think? I'd like to hear back from some military wives to hear there stories. My fiancé really wants to do it I don't want to stop him from what he wants to do. So help please
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SailorsAngel
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:11 PM

Hello Ladies, 

My name is Shawnda (35).  I am a Navy wife to my husband Scott for 14 years.  We have three children, Jeffrey (13), Christina (10) and Courtney (5).  I am prior Navy myself and that is how hubby and I met.  We are preparing to retire next summer.  Look forward to getting to know all of you and hopefully spread some wisdom.  :D

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)