Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Welcome Aboard the Military Moms Group! Introduce Yourself.....

Welcome to Military Moms!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar:
Add your Birthday and Anniversary to our Group Calendar!

To add a Military Moms signature to your posts, click here: 
Military Moms Signatures

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself.

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

Cafe Amy

Here is a link to the last Welcome/intro post:
"Welcome Aboard" the  Military Moms Group...please introduce yourself

If you signed in on the intro post above, please feel free to sign into this new one too!

by on Jan. 10, 2011 at 2:42 PM
Replies (3971-3980):
allieceja
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 1:51 PM
Hello my name is Allie and my husband is in the Navy. He has been in for 8 years and just reenlisted for another 6. I was in the navy for 7 years and got out. We have a wonderful little girl who is 13 months and we are trying to have another. We are stationed in Virginia beach, Va!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
redheadbluesoul
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:30 PM

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

You are absolutely welcome. We are a military families group. We have moms of service men and women, wives and servicewomen in the group as well.

Quoting redheadbluesoul:

Hello.  I joined this group hoping that wives of veterans were invited.  Is this true?  

Thank you.

MommytoTwo.
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:13 PM

Hello, My name is Amber. My husband is in the Marine Corps. He has been in for 1 year and 6 months. We are stationed in Camp Lejeune, NC. We have a 3 year old daughter and are 23 weeks pregnant with our second daughter and he will be deployed when I give birth to her.

karalinnebrown
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 3:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey everybody! My name is Kara, my husband is in the Army and we are currently living at Fort Stewart, GA. He has been active a little less than 2 years but hopes to be in for many, many more. We have three little boys that are 3, 18 months, and 3 months :) Our oldest son was recently diagnosed with Autism so we are still learning everything we can to help him along, luckily Tricare has offered him some great services!

I am originally from Indiana but have lived here at Fort Stewart for a year now, I have not met anyone yet because I spend most of my time with my boys so hopefully I can meet some other moms here :)

Just4babyTaliah
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 12:52 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi I am Trace. Army wife who recently  just got stationed in Hawaii  & expecting my third child  in March. I am an older mom this time around. I have two other children 18 & 11. I feel like a first time mom all over again. 

twoplusone1103
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello Ladies!!! My name is Shay, and I am an Army wife and Mother of 2 children (6,4) and another on the way coming next summer! We are stationed in the middle of nowhere in the U.S, or so it feels like =) ... I look forward to chatting and meeting you all!

JadeTigr7
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 6:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello, I'm Crystal, my husband has been in the army now for a little over 7 years and just reenlisted for the 2nd time.  We're currently at Fort Gordon, and he's serving a one year hardship tour in South Korea.  We're headed to Fort Campbell when he gets back.  We have 4 children and one on the way.

Poca23
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 3:14 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi, I'm 25, mom of twin toddlers and Navy wife for 4 years. We just got stationed in Japan and hopefully I'll get to meet others in the area :)

coastiewife513
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 6:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi, I'm Jaclyn. I'm a coast guard wife. I've been with my husband for 3 years, but he's been in for 4. We are currently stationed in Boston ma. We like it so far. We have a 6 (almost 7) month old names corina. Can't wait to get to know you ladies :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ms.snuggles
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 10:50 AM

Hello.

My name is Ashley. I just married into the Military a week ago yesterday. I have a baby on the way, and a son who is a little over a year old. We are at Fort Riley, KS, but living a little farther out in the country.

I don't know many people around here, so if there are any moms in this area, fell free to message me!

baby dust

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)