Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Welcome Aboard the Military Moms Group! Introduce Yourself.....

Welcome to Military Moms!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar:
Add your Birthday and Anniversary to our Group Calendar!

To add a Military Moms signature to your posts, click here: 
Military Moms Signatures

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself.

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

Cafe Amy

Here is a link to the last Welcome/intro post:
"Welcome Aboard" the  Military Moms Group...please introduce yourself

If you signed in on the intro post above, please feel free to sign into this new one too!

by on Jan. 10, 2011 at 2:42 PM
Replies (3981-3990):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 11, 2012 at 2:46 PM

Hi,my name is Connie Noll i live in waynesboro pa,i am divorced and have been for awhile,i have one child his name is Raymond Noll,he has lived with me for awhile before he went to the military,we are so close and been through so much together,ray has always wanted to go into the marines,he really struggled to get there but he worked really hard,i have always been there for eachother,then i got a boyfriend and that really hurt our relationship since its always been ray and i,he didnt like that to well,so i made him move with his dad because i have been through allot to in my life and just wanted too be happy,so ray finally got in after i had gotten him home schooled,he failed his test three times,had to either wait six months or he could take college classes and get 12 credits,he wanted it so bad that he took college classes and passed,it was really hard for me to let him go,he has made it through bootcamp and is now in japan,he has 5mths over there yet and hthen he will come home get married to a girl he grew up with and they will be stationed wherever the military takes them,im really having a hard time dealing with my son getting married,she is a very nice girl and have known her for a long time,but my baby is going to be married and start his own family,the holidays are really hard for me not having him here,i cry a good bit,but i know he needs to do what hes got to do and i need to let go but its hard for me,can you give me some advice on how i can deal with this a little better?

Cottonball82
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello everyone!! My name is Keyana and this is my very first post on this website! I'm happily married to my bestfriend/husband and he and I were both in the Navy, (I was in for 8 1/2yrs) I got out almost 3 yrs ago and have been a mother, wife, and full time student. I just graduated with my bachelors degree in healthcare administration, and we just found out that my husband received orders to Hawaii so we will be moving to Hawaii!!!!

We are both excited and nervous about moving to Hawaii, we have been here in San Diego Ca for almost 11years so to finally be getting orders to some place new is a little scary! Our kids are excited about the move but are sad to be leaving all of their friends, school, and grandma. :o( 

We are hoping for a smooth transition, and hope to meet new friends, and really get to explore the island while we are there for the next 3 years! Ohh and we are making the big trip on my husband and I 6th year anniversary! What a great anniversary present that will be for us! :o) I hope to talk, and become great friends with you all! GO NAVY!!

Cottonball82
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:01 PM

BUMP!

PFCSherrodMom
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:59 AM

Hello!  My name is Otressia.  My 19 year old son is enlisted in the Army.  He has been deployed to Afghanistan and will be leaving in a few days.  I am looking for advice from mothers who have a child or children who are or have been deployed.

febmom007
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 1:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi my name is Casey. I'm married with 2 kids, plus a SS. My husband's name is Chris. He is a Marine Corps vet.

carrie0429
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 10:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello! My name is Carrie. I actually just got out of the Air Force after 6 1/2 years and decided that due to my husband and I being long distance for the past year and we are expecting in May;. figured we could let one of us serve and I will stay at home with our baby until I finish up school. We recently moved to Mountain Home, Idaho (if anyone else is here, let me know! haha) and just trying to meet new people and things to get involved in. If you have been to Mountain Home, you know there isn't much here. :) 

ahunzeker06
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 2:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey my name is Amy! My husband officially enlisted into the National Guard November 28th. He will be leaving for BCT in January. We have been married for 7 years in May and have never been apart except for the nights at the hotel for the military. We have 4 beautiful daughters ages 9, almost 4, and twin 2 year olds. I am extremely nervous and anxious for this journey. I do not know what to expect or what will happen. I work a full time job that is very demanding March through the beginning of Novemeber. I will have no help once he is gone.

I am looking for other military wives to become friends with and get support from, also to get advice and guideance through all of this.

Sayblock
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 11:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello, my name is Saionna.  I served in the Navy from 1986 to 1990 as an Aviation Electrician.  I have 5 children ranging in age from 12 to 25.  My husband just retired from the military after 22 years.  I currently live in New York.  I am about to move to PA.  I love positive energy.  

klbetts
by on Dec. 15, 2012 at 7:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi! I am a new Army wife and mother of 4. Ages 12, 6, 3, 2. We live in north central Ohio in a wonderful small town. I am part of the kitchen staff of the local diner. I love my job and the people I work for.

Mrs1MaMa
by on Dec. 16, 2012 at 5:31 AM
1 mom liked this

HI! I'm pregnant with my first (a little girl :) ) My husband is getting off of active duty and finishing some stuff up with the National Guard (Army) and Im currently in the Air Force Reserve! We have two cats as well. Curious about anything else just let me know :)

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)