Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

L.O's antics

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:43 AM
  • 11 Replies
K so me and my DS play and roll around on the floor a lot well he army crawled to the other side of the coffee table turned around looked at me I said hi he tried to crawl back well coffee table was in the way he scowled at it when it didn't move he yelled at it when it didn't move after that he started to think and after a minute he got the ah ha look on his face and tried to gnaw his way through the table by that time I was laughing so hard I had tears coming from my eyes. What sort of funny things do your child(ren) do?
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TippyD
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:19 AM
I have a 17 month old that likes to knock her 10 month old lil sister over...well the baby has figured out how to pull her big sisters hair....soo now anytime big sis tries to knock baby over, baby will grab her sisters hair and drag her down with her :) mean but really funny...ohh and they will sit at this little door toy and open and close it with each other as well as they like to play in their tent together.. I can hear them cracking up laughing inthere and I just love it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
monkeys_mom2010
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:24 AM
Kids are so funny!
Zuryplus3
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:29 AM

My son saw me pulling up my pants after going pee and hes like "mommy wheres your wewe?"

I told him i dont have a weewee im a girl. Boys have weewees. So we go thru a list of all the people in our family and wether they have weewees or not.

Then he looks all confused and says "but mommy WHAT do girls have?"

I say Totos (its a hispanic thing btw) and he looks at me with this scared face and big eyes and says "Totos scaaaaaary" lol

monkeys_mom2010
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:36 AM
Lmao that was great!
Heart_2_a_USM
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:57 AM

My 5 year old will not keep his thingy in his pants. Everytime I turn around he's sitting there with it hanging out. I have no idea what the heck that is about?! Anyone know? LOL

macks_mommy
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:04 AM

i was talking to a cashier yesterday and refered to my daughter and my niece as the weirdo twins. they're 5 months apart in age and go from being the best of friends one minute to bickering like an old married couple the next. well yesterday they also weren't listening very well since they're both 4 and they both kept running into me in the store so i called them the weirdo twins and they both chimed in telling the cashier that they're the weirdo twins and we were both busting up laughing. neither the cashier or i expected them to answer to me calling them that let alone for them to admit that they are weird.

Kristi483
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:31 AM

Yesterday we had playgroup at our house, My 7 yr old was home from school.  When my 8 yr old got home he asked his brother what he had done at home all day and he said "Well Logan (our 10 month old) Played with a bunch of other babies and they  just threw toys all over the place and crawled around and the mom's just sat there and said blah blah blah blah blah all morning while the babies made a mess" LOL

Also we were getting great entertainment last night out of feeding the baby green beans. He obviously doesn't like them but yet he still eats them. Everytime I put a bite in his mouth he made the funniest face.  The older 3 kids were in hysterics watching him.

SierraLynn
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:58 AM

My 18 month old has learned that she likes to be naked, so every morning its a race for me to get to her before she undresses her self, takes her diaper off and possibly pees all over the place. Good thing is she keeps her clothes on during the day... for the most part.

monkeys_mom2010
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:39 AM
Lol these are all great
thenguyenclan
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:54 AM

hahaa that's so cute!! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)