Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3 kinds of spouses...

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:39 PM
  • 36 Replies

What do you think of this? Are there more types of spouses you can add to the list?

There are 3 types of military spouses. The 1st kind ( & best kind) support their spouses, the military, & the military way of life. They accepted it when they said I do!

The 2nd use it it for personal gain and ATTENTION! yes you are married to a military member, we don't need to hear it everyday and use it as a excuse for everything.

And the 3rd is for the benefits... Health care, money, housing and what not...

USAFamily

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
usmclife58
by Nikki on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:45 PM

I think there is a fourth. One that marries for love, and the military is just a small part of their life. No different than any other job.

armywife1229
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:46 PM

I agree.

armywife1229
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:47 PM

True. 

Quoting usmclife58:

I think there is a fourth. One that marries for love, and the military is just a small part of their life. No different than any other job.

MorgansYoungMom
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:47 PM
AMEN!

I feel I am this fourth and first wife mixed.

Quoting usmclife58:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
armywife1229
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:49 PM

I'm the first, at least I hope. That's my goal, anyway.

amberdy
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:50 PM
I think their are many types of military wives. I was married before the military. It is his job and that's how I think of it. I support him just like I would if he was a civilian.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chandipandi
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:53 PM
Me too, married 3 years before the military life....

Quoting amberdy:

I think their are many types of military wives. I was married before the military. It is his job and that's how I think of it. I support him just like I would if he was a civilian.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thenguyenclan
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:56 PM
I agree

Quoting amberdy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KaysMommy19
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:03 PM

I'm the third. I married my husband when he was a PVT because he was rollin in the dough!  Got to love those benefits. 

haha!

USAFamily
by Melissa on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:09 PM

lmao! For sure!

Quoting KaysMommy19:

I'm the third. I married my husband when he was a PVT because he was rollin in the dough!  Got to love those benefits. 

haha!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)