Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone else sick of being sick?

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:51 PM
  • 12 Replies

My house is being hit hard with any bug you can think of. On Monday me and my husband spent the whole night throwing in up. Let me tell ya-Worst Valentines Ever! And now I am sitting here with a sore swollen throat and achy body. I am so over being sick. Did anyone else get hit with all the bugs that are going around?

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
usmclife58
by Nikki on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:55 PM

I was sick forever. It was horrible. But much better now! Hope you start feeling well soon :)

amberarend
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:57 PM

Other than a cough that lasted for a couple weeks, I have escaped the sickness.  The kids haven't really been sick either.  *knock on wood*

I hope you feel better soon!

Vantrice
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 11:09 PM

God yes!!!!  We've had croup several times, and now we've been hit with strep- again!! My kids have been sick for weeks.  Matter of fact, dd is going to the ER tomorrow.  Lucky for me all the clinics are closed for P day, so I get to sit in the ER on the holiday DH has off.  ugh.   And I will add she's been on antibiotics since Wed, her fever came back tonight.  I'm about ready to hit something over all the sickness. lol   I feel your pain.

lilnena98
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 11:11 PM

Yes, I feel your pain. I had the bug a few weeks ago. However, my lil one has been coughing for a week now, and stuffy nose. Last night he started with a fever that will not go away. So we will be at urgent care tomorrow.

tyanneS
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 11:13 PM
Omg yes!! I have a cold on top of morning sickness!! It's the worst!! Not to mention my DD has has an ear infection and upper respiratory infection :( she is finally starting to get better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VelaBaby08
by on Feb. 21, 2011 at 12:20 AM
My SS was sick when we got him so now my 2 year old and 1 month old are sick with a runny nose and cough, its only a matter of time both DH and I are sick too :(... Our news here in AZ had a Dr on saying its an epidemic of everyone getting sick right now; I know so many people that are sick...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LOswald0314
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2011 at 1:01 AM
I've had everything since nov, it's terrible. I had a stomach flu for 6 days and was in the hospital twice for fluids because I'm pregnant and it was bad for baby.... And since then it seems like I've constantly had something.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Maddies_mom101
by on Feb. 21, 2011 at 1:13 AM

I blame it on the horrible weather here  snow  and then 70 degree all in one week .

mtsmom1986
by on Feb. 21, 2011 at 1:15 AM
Its going around everywhere. I'm sick of it!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
musicmomma_89
by on Feb. 21, 2011 at 1:19 AM

We avoided the bugs, but I'm pregnant so I'm having bad "morning" (aka all day) sickness. lol. I am hoarding my kids away in our house so they don't catch anything though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)