Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hate this place!

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:52 PM
  • 6 Replies
We have had nothing but drama! I stopped hanging out with 2 of my friends while my husband was deployed because they werent really friends. One of them and her husband work with mine and the other don't even work at the same base
My husband went to a poker thing at one of the guys house that he works with and both couples showed up. Then I was at the station the other day and the one showed to have dinner with her husband also. Neither one of us said a single word to each other and I didnt do a damn thing to her and she treats me like I did something wrong.
Yesterday some of the guys went to play golf but I had school so my husband couldn't go. I guess afterwards they all went to dinner but we weren't invited (which wouldn't normal be a big deal) but that OTHER couple who isnt anything but a friend was invited. It's so ridiculous that somehow we are being excluded because people who don't even work in the FD are going. It hurts my husband because it doesn't involve anyone else and yet were beige excluded

I just hate the drama and all this BS. I got out of high school a long time ago and these two women have caused me so much drama that I am about to loose it. I am a strong person but this is turning me into a lunatic
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Soniam301
by Sonia on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:55 PM
Why don't you just ask them what the problem is? Maybe something wad said or done that just needs to be cleared up?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ccmvm
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:03 PM

yea i hate when drama comes up between "friends" its just awkward and i look forward to them PCSing or us PCSing hahaha

yasbobari
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:09 PM
That sucks! ! Sorry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jealousymagnet
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:12 PM
I would say just try and talk to them, maybe it something was said that was taken the wrong or it could be any number of things. Not talking about it will only lead to hurt feeling, resentment, and more drama.
Good luck to you :o)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmclife58
by Nikki on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:28 PM

You could talk to them and ask what the problem is, or you can just ignore them. I am sure your husband will still get invited to the guys' only events.

Klynn-whitlow
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:29 PM

Seems drama is everywhere. Sorry you are dealing with it right now, hopefully it gets better!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)