Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

mother-n-laws... grrrrrr lol...

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:01 PM
  • 8 Replies

wish i had a mother-n-law that liked me and was happy for  me and my hubby.. lol.. she has the nerve to call and ask to keep my son for a month in michigian... hell no.. lol.. hes not even 2 years old.. lol.. i cant be away from my baby for longer than a day.. lol.. i know her thoughts tho.. she wants to keep him for a month so she can potty train him her way.. cause everything i do is never right or good enough for her.. and the sadiest part is my husband doesnt see how she is towards me.. and shes really not going to be happy when my hubby comes home from deployment cause were having another baby weather she likes it or not.. lol. sometime i wish i could tell her the way i truely feel about her.. but it will never happen i can see it now.. lol.. maybe one day she'll let up and give me a break later down the road..

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Sara.Worthey
by Gold Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:05 PM

Sorry, I have good mommy-in-laws. They even tell me to tell them when they step over boundaries.

LOswald0314
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:05 PM

Sorry mama....MIL relationships tend to be pretty tricky. I think the women in here who say they love their MIL are incredibly lucky.....or delusional, lol!

usmclife58
by Nikki on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:07 PM

((hugs)) Just kill her with kidness :)

lovemyhandles88
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:12 PM
My mil and I aren't all that close but we do respect each other. I haven't had her say anything to me and if she did my husband would rip her a new one. He loves my mom because my mom usually take up for him a lot of times. I'm sorry you have such a prune for a mil. Maybe if you continue standing your ground she will soon get the hint. But like always older people usually think they are right or can do things a lot better than us.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thenguyenclan
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:34 PM

Quoting LOswald0314:

Sorry mama....MIL relationships tend to be pretty tricky. I think the women in here who say they love their MIL are incredibly lucky.....or delusional, lol!

mamamissy23
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:46 PM

:( sorry...I am not fond of my MIL either

kimleah
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 3:18 AM

My Mother-in-law do not get along either.  She has hated me from day one, she also hates the fact that my DH is in the Marine Corp.  She feels he is running away from his responsibility to his family by joining the Corp. I have been nothing but supportive in his decision to join even though it scares the hell out of me.  My MIL has even gone as far as to not recognise my children from a previous marriage as part of his family. So I understand MIL's from hell.

marines

yasbobari
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 5:56 AM

Quoting usmclife58:

((hugs)) Just kill her with kidness :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)