Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Army Wives ...

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:05 PM
  • 22 Replies

Starts again in 4 days! Well for those in the states 4 days, I'm really hoping someone gets it posted online so I can watch it over here. Also want to see Coming Home, although I know I would be a crying mess if I was able to watch it.

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jealousymagnet
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:31 PM
Do you play WoW?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jealousymagnet
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:32 PM
Lol sorry totally random, but saw your SN. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TippyD
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 12:03 AM

woohoo!!!i cant wait..it is already set to DVR:D sooooo excited!!

WoWMomma713
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 12:03 AM

Actually I do sometimes. My husband plays, as well as his two brothers and his older brothers wife. I enjoy playing with them all. I used to get so mad and angry when he would play with his brothers, so his brothers wife talked me into playing and I kind of like it. Its like a family get together a few times a week. 

victoriaherring
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 12:04 AM
I'm so ready too.. oh and its usually posted on the website the next day for those who missed it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WoWMomma713
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 12:06 AM

Quoting victoriaherring:

I'm so ready too.. oh and its usually posted on the website the next day for those who missed it.

Woohoo, I live in Germany so most of my shows I like I have to find online, which with some is kind of difficult. But thats awesome if you post them online.

victoriaherring
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 12:09 AM
I meant on mylifetime.com which is the lifetime website... I'm not smart enough to put a show online.. lol

Quoting WoWMomma713:

Quoting victoriaherring:

Woohoo, I live in Germany so most of my shows I like I have to find online, which with some is kind of difficult. But thats awesome if you post them online.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WoWMomma713
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 12:11 AM

Aw ... :( Its ok, I'm sure I will be able to find it somewhere online within a few days of it airing in the states.

victoriaherring
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 12:14 AM
I'm telling you the day or so after go to mylifetime.com and they post the show.. you just have to wait cause they make sure everyone saw it on tv first. :) that's how I watched it when I didn't have cable.. a lot of channels post their shows on their websites the day or two after first airing it.

Quoting WoWMomma713:

Aw ... :( Its ok, I'm sure I will be able to find it somewhere online within a few days of it airing in the states.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jealousymagnet
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 12:16 AM
Lol us too! Lol

I usually play on Garona. Lol

Quoting WoWMomma713:

Actually I do sometimes. My husband plays, as well as his two brothers and his older brothers wife. I enjoy playing with them all. I used to get so mad and angry when he would play with his brothers, so his brothers wife talked me into playing and I kind of like it. Its like a family get together a few times a week. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)