Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

s/o/s/o -- smokin' and drinkin'

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:09 PM
  • 23 Replies

sexin'

we discussed something like this a week or so ago, but how affectionate are you-- how much pda do you show around your kids?

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
asaffell
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:11 PM

Nothing beyond kissing, hugging, and ass grabbin.

lol

We're really affectionate. Not in a gross way, but I think it's important.

Klynn-whitlow
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:11 PM

I try not do do PDA in front of my kids... nothing more than holding hands, cuddling, and a kiss here and there (not making out). Especially since mine are younger, and will pick up on it easier. I don't need my 3 year old trying to make out with me because she sees mommy and daddy doing it!

jealousymagnet
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:12 PM
We are a super affectionate family.

But, naughty time is kept behind closed doors. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jonellg
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:12 PM

We are very affectionate. No one would tell us to get a room but it is clear we are in lub.

lilnena98
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:13 PM

Not much PDA in front of the kids. Just a hug or a kiss.

fisterswife
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:15 PM

My husbands way of showing "I Love You" is grabbing a boob. I would like a kiss or hug now and again...lol. We do say I love you a lot. My husband doesn't like PDA, even in front of the kids. He says it only leads to sex and then he would be forced to wait. He is still 16 in his pants...lol.

asaffell
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:16 PM

hahaha

Quoting fisterswife:

My husbands way of showing "I Love You" is grabbing a boob. I would like a kiss or hug now and again...lol. We do say I love you a lot. My husband doesn't like PDA, even in front of the kids. He says it only leads to sex and then he would be forced to wait. He is still 16 in his pants...lol.

LOswald0314
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:17 PM
We hug/kiss/cuddle/play wrestle around ds. I think it's important for him to see a healthy loving relationship between us.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommywife06
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:17 PM

Quoting asaffell:

Nothing beyond kissing, hugging, and ass grabbin.

lol

We're really affectionate. Not in a gross way, but I think it's important.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SarahJean70
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:18 PM

I sit on dh's lap; we french kiss; hold hands curled up on the couch. If the boys giggle, dh makes a point of telling him "yes,  your mother and i love each other."

we both grew up with our parents not showing a lot of affection toward one another -- so, we're working to provide our children with a healthier view of marriage.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)