Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok, now, what's your fighting style?

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:21 PM
  • 42 Replies

are you and your so knock-down, drag out screamers?

or, passive-aggressive?

or, somewhere in between?

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
asaffell
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:23 PM

Definitely not passive aggressive. I'm the "get my feelings hurt and hide in the laundry room and cry" and husband  was a screamer.

We don't fight anymore though. (SERIALLY)

mommywife06
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:23 PM
We don't start fights. I try to.avoid.confrontation at all cost. Never been that way before I think.kids changed me lol. But we defend ourselves if need be. Sometimes I have a mouth but there are a lot of idiots. And sometimes I run into.more than 1 and rawr lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sexymom2two
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:24 PM
I've thrown a few plates. Things get pretty heated.
NickLukeandEmma
by Courtney on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:25 PM

Depends on who I am fighting with. Lol.

LOswald0314
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:25 PM
I'm guilty of the silent treatment. I know it's bad but it's so hard to get DH to fight with me that sometimes I have to ignore him for him to get the hint that he needs to talk to me about whatever the issue is. He comes from a family of sweeping everything under the rug which lead to a lot of resentment. I'd rather have a good fight and air things out now and then but it's like pulling teeth with him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Maddies_mom101
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:25 PM

knock down drag out ...... oh you mean outside the bedroom :) ummm....

mommywife06
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:25 PM
This is the same between us. I read the question wrong lol. But its the same.in our relationship like asafell said I will cry if my feelings get hurt.

Quoting mommywife06:

We don't start fights. I try to.avoid.confrontation at all cost. Never been that way before I think.kids changed me lol. But we defend ourselves if need be. Sometimes I have a mouth but there are a lot of idiots. And sometimes I run into.more than 1 and rawr lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaygarcia97
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:26 PM

When we DO fight... I'm a yeller. I'm Irish/Italian/Puerto Rican that is one hella scary combo. Marc is the quiet one who just looks at me like Ive lost a screw or two and then calms me down. Ive only thrown ONE thing at him in our 3 years of marriage. 

NickLukeandEmma
by Courtney on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:26 PM

Seriously, I am more of a say mean things person. He has punched walls in the past. He tends to want to walk away and not talk about it at all. I would keep picking at it. Lol.

kaesea
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:26 PM
Im the one with the temper. I hold grudges. Im not ashamed to admit when I'm wrong. DH knows all these things about me. He will do what he can to diffuse the situation. He does get mad, but it doesn't last long. We don't fight often.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)