Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Something positive!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:23 PM
  • 42 Replies

There have been so many negative and depressing threads on here lately that I thought I would overhaul it and get us smiling a little or maybe shed an awwwww happy tear!!! Name one of your favorite marriage moments or even from when you were dating! Maybe a story of something your husband did that blew you away. Maybe something that was so funny it had you peeing your pants you were laughing so hard. ANYTHING AT ALL!!!!!!

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
asaffell
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:24 PM

When we had our baby at home. My husband was awesome, and it was perfect.

Lilysmommy1120
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:25 PM

Last year on our 10 years of being together my husband called the Olive Garden where we had our first date. He asked to have the table reserved that we sat at 10 years prior. He had his parents watch our kids since we were on leave. He told me to get dressed and he came and picked me up:) It was very nice to walk in and they had candles set up for us. The manager comped our meal bc she thought it was very sweet.

mommywife06
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:28 PM
This past Thursday. It has been 2 years since we went out alone to do anything. So hubby asked the neighbor to watch the kids and we he surprised me by driving all the way to Waikiki and having a date night
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iheartrandall
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:28 PM

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Quoting Lilysmommy1120:

Last year on our 10 years of being together my husband called the Olive Garden where we had our first date. He asked to have the table reserved that we sat at 10 years prior. He had his parents watch our kids since we were on leave. He told me to get dressed and he came and picked me up:) It was very nice to walk in and they had candles set up for us. The manager comped our meal bc she thought it was very sweet.

iheartrandall
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:29 PM

NICE! Sounds romantic. I'm glad you two got away!!!

Quoting mommywife06:

This past Thursday. It has been 2 years since we went out alone to do anything. So hubby asked the neighbor to watch the kids and we he surprised me by driving all the way to Waikiki and having a date night

Lilysmommy1120

Another thing. When we had Lily I had a very rough delivery. I was put on bedrest for 3 weeks after we had her. He went out the day after we came home from the hospital. He brought home a  basket and inside it had different parents magazines.. chicken soup for the mothers soul.. my fav chocolate and drink some roses.. a massager.. some comfy socks...a willow tree with a mom dad and baby.. a couple dvds.. word searches...some nice lotion. It was really sweet that he would go out f his way to make it easier for me.

fisterswife

Man, there are so many. I am a very spoiled woman. I would have to say the biggest thing is that he trusts me 100% in ALL areas of our relationship. Not every many woman have that.

Lilysmommy1120
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:30 PM

That is really sweet:)

Quoting mommywife06:

Wife to B marinesMommy to Lily & Lukeboy n girl

Check out my online AVON store : www.youravon.com/cassandragoodman

Lilysmommy1120
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:31 PM

That is like my husband.

Quoting fisterswife:

Man, there are so many. I am a very spoiled woman. I would have to say the biggest thing is that he trusts me 100% in ALL areas of our relationship. Not every many woman have that.

Wife to B marinesMommy to Lily & Lukeboy n girl

Check out my online AVON store : www.youravon.com/cassandragoodman

yasbobari
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:32 PM
So many thngs, hes always making me laugh though, the way we both trust each other, the way he thinks of me and talks about me, the way he looks at me when im going through something,priceless!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)