Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

And it begins :(

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:56 PM
  • 12 Replies
I figured because Landon is younger than the girls he wouldn't be interested in fighting them yet. I was wrong. Kyla is at family PT(take your kid to work day) and Marissa and Landon are with me on my bed watching cartoons. I go get them something to drink and on my way back I hear OW STOP IT from both kids. Marissa is pushing Landon and Landon is punching and pulling hair. He is only 14 months so he doesn't know better but he is a mean little turd. He starts the fights. After I separated them and gave hisipps sippy cup he crawls back over next to Marissa cup in one hand and punchea with the other. And then laughs. Little turd
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lilysmommy1120
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:58 PM

My kids fight all the time!! Started when Luke was 9 months old and lily touched his food... now it is non stop Luke is 16 m and Lily is 5. Drives me insane!

mommywife06
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:00 PM
Kyla is 4 so she just fights with Marissa who is 2. And Landon who is 14 months tries to pick a fight with the girls
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yasbobari
My dds are 1,2 don't fight much.. but they do lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DevynHummer

My son is being a turd right now too. He is 19 months and I just had a baby 2 weeks ago. He walks up to the baby and kisses him all sweet then 2 seconds later he pinches him or smacks him...it is really starting to piss me off!

mommywife06
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:01 PM
And then I hear MAMA HE HIT ME or Landon MAMA GKENJJDJDJEUJDKD whatever he says
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
USAFamily
by Melissa on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:21 PM

UGH, I hate the fighting. My girls are 2.5 years apart. My stupid ass thought they wouldn't have anything in common so it would be fine...yeah, I won't say they HATE eachother, but the fighting is NONSTOP!!

USAFamily
by Melissa on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:22 PM

I do have to laugh though, my 3 year old bullies my almost 6 year old all the time. I can't believe what a hard ass she is.

mommywife06
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:26 PM
My 2 year old bullies my 4 year old. But she is afraid of my 14 month old lol. She pushes takes toys all that

Quoting USAFamily:

I do have to laugh though, my 3 year old bullies my almost 6 year old all the time. I can't believe what a hard ass she is.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
armywife1229
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:48 PM

I really hope this isn't something I have to deal with, as my son is only 20 months older than my daughter, but I guess time will tell.

Sara.Worthey
by Gold Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:35 PM

We haven't started this yet, but I am so waiting for the day. At 5 months he started to pull her hair when she hovered too long when hugging or kissing him. She now tattles rather than retaliate, but I know that won't last long.

My daughter is a toughie, she takes on boys and kids that are older and bigger than her. She kinda hugs/headlocks them to the ground with love as we say it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)