Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's YOUR beauty secret???

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:50 PM
  • 51 Replies

What are some of your tricks and secrets to your beauty regiment? What are some of your favorite beauty supplies?

Mine are:

L'OREAL Revitalift Double Lifting for my face.

Pantene Creme for medium-Thick Hair Style is AWESOME for flyaway. I have them really bad in the part of my hair. i put that stuff on when my hair is wet and blow dry. It does the trick!

Equate (the wal-mart brand) black head clean cleaner- I use that for my whole body. I works the best to scrub all the end skin off my body and keeps me from breaking out during the summer.

I also think every woman's make up brushes should be made of real hair (mine is goat hair). It puts on your power WAY better and you can wash them. I have had mine for 8 years and they still look brand new.

I need some advice for good under eye cremes. I naturally have dark circles under my eyes.

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kaesea
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:54 PM
I use the Anew Reversalist illuminating eye serum. Its by Avon. I had really dark rings around my eyes, my gma suggested this to me and the dark rings are gone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
asaffell
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:57 PM

LOL

I'm lucky if I'm showered with my teeth brushed and nobody has barfed or peed on me.

fisterswife
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:59 PM

I am going to check that out!!!!

Quoting kaesea:

I use the Anew Reversalist illuminating eye serum. Its by Avon. I had really dark rings around my eyes, my gma suggested this to me and the dark rings are gone.

fisterswife
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:01 PM

LOL!!!! I am passed that stage of mommyhood. My boys are 4 and 6. It's a freeing feeling. I have more time for myself and just a for a few weeks now I have been able to go to the bathroom ALONE!

Quoting asaffell:

LOL

I'm lucky if I'm showered with my teeth brushed and nobody has barfed or peed on me.

TheeMotimes
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:03 PM

MAC cosmetics are what I use cosmetics-wise. I also love love love LUSH. They sell cosmetics (mostly soaps, shower gels, lotions, etc) and they're all natural with little packaging.

kaesea
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:03 PM
Oh, how I miss peeing w/o an audience. Its the little things we take for granted.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaylamae90
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:06 PM
I love my makeup brushes as well. They are made of horse hair and I have had them for years! I also love my eyelash curler! I can NOT put mascara on without using it first!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
armywife1229
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:15 PM

I don't have one. I'm not big into products. But I probably should have one...

amberdy
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:16 PM
I keep my husband drunk so he can't see how bad I look.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
asaffell
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:19 PM

I considered posting this exact same thing. lol

Quoting amberdy:

I keep my husband drunk so he can't see how bad I look.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)