Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Keep Me Company!

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:17 PM
  • 14 Replies

LOL. 

Hubby has duty and this is my first time alone with both kids all night. I know thats stupid to be nervous but I get freaked out when i'm alone. Oddly enough when he's deployed it doesnt bother me as much. So how is everyone tonight

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LOswald0314
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:26 PM

I get the same way! I think during the deployment I gradually got used to it, so I was ok.  But now when he's gone for training and whatnot I have to leave lights on.

Balancing
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:28 PM

I am doing good... but I am heading to the land of zzzzzz.      I hope the time passes quick tonight for you!  Watch a good chick flick! 

armywife1229
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:31 PM

I'm probably not going to be on much longer, as I'm tired and falling apart. But, hang in there. I love the nights when I get the bed all to myself!

kaygarcia97
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:31 PM
I might have to. Although as soon as the baby falls asleep I will too. She's almost 7 weeks old and still up alot
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmclife58
by Nikki on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:47 PM

((hugs))

KeysnKenz
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 12:16 AM

I'm alone tonight too. My DH left for training this morning. I don't like being alone either but I get to stay up late watching TV and playing on CM so I'm entertained at least. Usually I go to bed with DH since he has to get up so early and it keeps him up when I'm not in bed with him. This will only last a night or two then it will get boring and lonely without him here.

abelsc
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 12:28 AM

I'm alone but because of deployment.  Even now, I keep lights on, the door to the hallway closed and all doors locked. I still get creeped out at night. I can't wait for him to get home so I feel safe again.

jonellg
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 12:39 AM

LOL, there have been many night in this house when every light was on.

Quoting LOswald0314:

I get the same way! I think during the deployment I gradually got used to it, so I was ok.  But now when he's gone for training and whatnot I have to leave lights on.

macks_mommy
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 12:45 AM

i'll hang out with ya tonight i'm bored and layin in bed cause i'm on doctor and husband imposed temporary bed rest.

taKENheart
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 1:14 AM

Bless your heart!  I agree with the statement about getting used to it during deployment...except I have been sleeping on the couch since he left in August and with the tv on until I fall asleep...NOT because I am scared just because I can't sleep.  My schedule is so whacked!  I'll hang out as long as I can!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)