Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so frustrated!

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:14 AM
  • 6 Replies
so my husband is currently tradoc training privates. our unit is moving to benning this summer... we were suppised to go but dh's orders got messed up abd he was handed orders to korea!!

so after being upset ive finally accepted it and we are trying to plan for him to leave in a few months. which is stressful in itself becsause im going to be here without help with 2 under 1.... (i just had my baby)

now his unit says they need him bcs he is the only armorer who gets 100% and is a very good soldier so they r going through the process of changing orders but i seriously doubt it gets done.

im more stressed because i just want to know what we are doing. im over the fact hes going to korea but we have two months and are stuck in complete limbo! its just really frustrating!!

okay vent over :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
yasbobari
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:16 AM
Im sorry :( hope they work it out soon
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LOswald0314
by Ruby Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:17 AM
That would be frustrating! I hope you guys get some definite answers soon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
USAFamily
by Melissa on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:22 AM

Last year we were in limbo for 8 months. DH had orders for us to PCS, they were cancelled (after our house was on the market and we had bought a new car that would be adequate in Alaska!). Afterwards we had orders to Hawaii (cancelled), New Mexico (cancelled), Wa State (cancelled), Japan (cancelled), and so on.

It is ridiculous!! And I was a crazy person. SO I can totally relate to your situation. The worst thing is the unknown! Just tell us what we are doing so we can effing prepare!!

usmclife58
by Nikki on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:24 AM

Oh wow! I HATE not knowing. Drives me insane. Hurry up and wait is not my cup of tea. I hope you hear something certain soon!!

ma2calebzoeyeli
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:25 AM

I Hate when they do stuff like that.  I can handle the leaving and moving and all that but it is the up and down that go with it that is so frustrating and stressful.  We just went through something similiar.

Maddies_mom101
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:25 AM

sorry :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)