Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did my DH just say that...

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:06 PM
  • 26 Replies

So my hubby called today and we were talking and joking around it was so nice.I then went on to tell him so of the other wives are going walking on the PT trail and i was looking at the reebok easytone and they had some at kohls so when i go home Fri i was going to look.He then said are those the ones that tone you butt I said yes those ones i want to wear them walking and around the house cause the reviews are really good for them.He then says again does this mean when i get home your butt is going to be toned lol omg i was laughing so hard.I said I sure hope so.I just thought this was so funny cause he never is great with words but he was just being himself and funny.Im so glad we got to talk.

Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be.  ~Author Unknown
come home

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
usmclife58
by Nikki on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:10 PM

LOL

CsMamaB05
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:21 PM
I have them and love them!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JMmama
by Kara on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:22 PM

That's funny. I'm glad you guys had a good chat. I also have the easytones and like them. I don't know if I'm more toned, but they are comfortable.

lupe_wheeler
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:29 PM

Thanks ladies Im excited to try them we will see im more motivated to get in shape i already know what kind of outfit i want to wear for homecoming lol i know its far but i was looking lol.

Lilysmommy1120
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:41 PM

Lol

jonellg
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:46 PM

LOL before DH left for I raq I asked him if there was anything he wanted me to work on at the gym. He said, "I like a nice shapely ass." He hasn't heard the end of it, but in the last 8 months my ass has went from flat to fab! :)

lupe_wheeler
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:56 PM

I have always had a he says "nice butt" lol but the way hes said "so its going to be toned" lol omg im always going to remember that.

lilnena98
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:03 PM

that's funny!

LOswald0314
by Ruby Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:28 PM
Lol sounds like something mine would say!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bramamber
by Amber on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:28 PM
Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)