Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

we gotta house.. we gotta house... we gotta house!!!

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:20 PM
  • 35 Replies

just figured I would share the news...!  It  feels liberating... well.. I'll still be here for 4 months but I just finalized on our rental in Aurora!!!!

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
usmclife58
by Nikki on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:21 PM

Congrats

MissG9
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:25 PM

Congrats! LOL

USAFamily
by Melissa on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:26 PM

:) congrats!! That is so exciting!!

Balancing
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:27 PM

i hate living here in Michigan and I just feel like he will actually be coming home...  there is a light at the end of our tunnel.

i told him today that I feel like the cook, maid and CEO of a very badly decorated B&B because the 1930's farm house has terrible wallpaper... mentally I can't take it anymore.  The house we are renting is only 4 years old.

I gotta house I gotta house!

mommamiller0809
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:28 PM

woohoo!!!  Gotta love that news :D

mommamiller0809
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:30 PM

bahahahaha!  It's funny you say that...when I ripped the old yellow plaid wallpaper in the house we left behind before this PCS...there was tea rose wallpaper....oh I was so glad it was all coming off the wall!  That kind of crap can make you mentally freak out...

SO glad you got a NEW(ish) house!!!

Quoting Balancing:

i hate living here in Michigan and I just feel like he will actually be coming home...  there is a light at the end of our tunnel.

i told him today that I feel like the cook, maid and CEO of a very badly decorated B&B because the 1930's farm house has terrible wallpaper... mentally I can't take it anymore.  The house we are renting is only 4 years old.

I gotta house I gotta house!

Balancing
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:34 PM

Seriously... it is that bad.  This is a pic from the owners....  so gross.  we call it scratch and sniff.

LOswald0314
by Ruby Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:37 PM
Yay!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Vantrice
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:37 PM

Whoa... that IS bad. lol    Congrats on the new place!!

Balancing
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:40 PM

Quoting Vantrice:

Whoa... that IS bad. lol    Congrats on the new place!!

yeah the foyer is the worse.  The other rooms are bad... but this area makes me want to slit my wrist.  Funny thing is that the foyer should be the most welcoming area/space of the home... and it makes you feel itchy almost... LOL

my friends in Maryland didn't believe me when I told them about the wallpaper.  Originally, I had plans to take it all down while I was here as something to do for the year but after the first week... I was like to hell with it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)