Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Plastic Surgery

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 4:54 AM
  • 40 Replies

Have you had it?  Would you have it?  (for purely cosmetic reasons?)  What have/would you have done?

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 4:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dani_Lynn
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 4:54 AM

I am all about a tummy tuck and boob lift.

reese1206
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 4:56 AM
I just had it done recently. I had a breast lift and augmentation on the 14th and a tummy tuck on the 19th. I am very happy with the choice I made of getting it done.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dani_Lynn
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 5:05 AM

I'm not sure about augmentation with my lift.  My boobs are big enough...I just want them back where they belong with a good shape.   It's still a year or two down the road for me, so still in the research phase.

SarahJean70
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 5:33 AM
Reduction with lift in '09; hopefully, tummy tuck next year when dh returns to help with recuperation.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dani_Lynn
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 5:35 AM

DH being around is going to be a factor in when I get mine done, too.  I'm  hoping to get it done the same time I have my hysterectomy.  Might as well get it all done at once.

Quoting SarahJean70:

Reduction with lift in '09; hopefully, tummy tuck next year when dh returns to help with recuperation.

heatherbarr
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:50 AM

Not yet but when we are done having kids I want to have a boob lift and get the extra skin off my tummy.

reese1206
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:24 AM
I'm not sure they would do that :/

Quoting Dani_Lynn:

DH being around is going to be a factor in when I get mine done, too.  I'm  hoping to get it done the same time I have my hysterectomy.  Might as well get it all done at once.

Quoting SarahJean70:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Love.My.Soldier
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:31 AM
I want a tummy tuck! Im having my tubes "untied" so it'll have to wait until we hopefully have more kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
reese1206
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:39 AM
That's exciting :)

Quoting Love.My.Soldier:

I want a tummy tuck! Im having my tubes "untied" so it'll have to wait until we hopefully have more kids.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilnena98
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:55 AM

I want a breast lift and a tummy tuck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)