Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tornado in MO

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:41 PM
  • 12 Replies

I'm supposed to be flying into St. Louis in the next 3 weeks, but a tornado completely ripped it up.

I hope everyone is safe in the area!

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kelly.Marie.105
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:44 PM
I was so scared becUse my son was in STL last night at the cardinals game. He was okay tho. My best friend watched as his office was destroyed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Emschick38
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:46 PM

only one terminal was destroyed. I am going out there this week and the ladies I have met who are also traveling by plane said its only the first terminal

yasbobari
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:47 PM
Omg! So sorry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Italiancouture7
by Krystine on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:49 PM

We live in missouri 3 hours from St. Louis ..I had no idea about the tornado until my mom called all worried if we were ok..I havent watched tv all weekend so guess im out of the loop. Hope everyone is ok!! I really dont like this time of year in Missouri, we literally have atleast one tornado warning a week..I hate tornados lol

ccmvm
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:01 PM

oh no, i need to read the news more, i have an aunt who lives there. Hope everyone is ok!

Kelly.Marie.105
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:17 PM

I live in MO too and we have had one every night for the past 5 nights. It's been terrifying. I'm in Southeast Missouri just north of Cape Girardeau. Where are you close to?

Quoting Italiancouture7:

We live in missouri 3 hours from St. Louis ..I had no idea about the tornado until my mom called all worried if we were ok..I havent watched tv all weekend so guess im out of the loop. Hope everyone is ok!! I really dont like this time of year in Missouri, we literally have atleast one tornado warning a week..I hate tornados lol

Italiancouture7
by Krystine on Apr. 24, 2011 at 8:05 PM

We are about 75 miles from Kansas City..we are soo far in the middle of no where though ! Lol its sux..Are you guys in the middle of no where as well, or do you have some stuff nearby?

Quoting Kelly.Marie.105:

I live in MO too and we have had one every night for the past 5 nights. It's been terrifying. I'm in Southeast Missouri just north of Cape Girardeau. Where are you close to?

Quoting Italiancouture7:

violinjewel
by Julia on Apr. 24, 2011 at 8:40 PM
Hope anyone there is ok.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
armywife1229
by on Apr. 24, 2011 at 9:30 PM

My friend is there right now and she said the damage is bad. I hope everyone is ok and things are cleared up for your trip.

jonellg
by on Apr. 25, 2011 at 6:30 PM

HOw far south did it go?  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)