Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:05 PM
  • 28 Replies
Ok so apparently to my FIL my 16 month old son should be potty trained already or at least be training. I don't feel he is ready. He can't even walk all that well. He still falls and crawls. I told him no its OUR child WE will do it and he said I'm a male abd my kids was trained at 2. Ok he is NOT your child. I brought this up to hubbu and he said well he is the grandpa. I understand that but ue isn't ready. Just stop. He also feels to tell me when my cat will be ready to drive and pretty much insinuate I can't drive it until the sealant dries. Umm no the package says one hour and so does a mechanic. Licensed went to school mechanic. Gah I'm losing my mind. We are on day 2 only... :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
seraphimsong
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:08 PM
:( I'm sorry! I hate know-it-alls!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommywife06
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:10 PM
He feels its ok to smoke in my DDs room if its just at night or in the morning. No hubby nipped that in the butt ASAP. He also told me my sons allergy to peanuts is fake and he can have peanuts. And my middle childs delays are nothing but her being a 2 year old

Quoting seraphimsong:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilnena98
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:14 PM

I am so sorry!!!

seraphimsong
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:17 PM
Omg! I am like deathly allergic to nuts! It is nothing to mess around with! What a psycho!!!!!

Quoting mommywife06:

He feels its ok to smoke in my DDs room if its just at night or in the morning. No hubby nipped that in the butt ASAP. He also told me my sons allergy to peanuts is fake and he can have peanuts. And my middle childs delays are nothing but her being a 2 year old

Quoting seraphimsong:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommywife06
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:17 PM
So a lot of misspellings. Thanks for not saying anything didn't even realize it haha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommywife06
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:18 PM
All he does is break out in a rash, but what if it progresses? I dont want to find out what if

Quoting seraphimsong:

Omg! I am like deathly allergic to nuts! It is nothing to mess around with! What a psycho!!!!!

Quoting mommywife06:

Quoting seraphimsong:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sierracafe23
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:22 PM

My DS just potty trained fully a few months ago. He is 3 1/2. Each child will do it at their own pace. Some train early and some dont. It irks me when people push their opinions onto others or feel the need to share unwanted, or unreasonable advice. My FIL is very opinionated too. Im close enough to him to tell him to stick it where the sun doesnt shine though... but for some reason he still likes me haha.

mommywife06
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:26 PM
I want to but last time I did I got called a cunt. And then before that it got so bad hubby hit him with our car. He hasn't even gave his son(my husband) a hug yet

Quoting sierracafe23:

My DS just potty trained fully a few months ago. He is 3 1/2. Each child will do it at their own pace. Some train early and some dont. It irks me when people push their opinions onto others or feel the need to share unwanted, or unreasonable advice. My FIL is very opinionated too. Im close enough to him to tell him to stick it where the sun doesnt shine though... but for some reason he still likes me haha.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pishyah
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:33 PM

My kid, my rules, my parenting.  The end.

mommywife06
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:35 PM
I just told Thomas if he can't follow my rules or my parenting style I will gladly pull the money together to send him back

Quoting Pishyah:

My kid, my rules, my parenting.  The end.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)