Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I feel bad...vent

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:07 AM
  • 9 Replies

My DH's unit has a FB(the dont post any places or anything like that) its just mostly for support but I hate going on there and seeing girls say "I got a half hour skype date" or "Im so excited I got a call".I feel bad cause I feel like I should be happy for them and I am, But Im also upset I want a call SO Freaking bad right now.I had my first real break down I was on base trying to find a building that some wives were meeting up at to make father day crafts and I couldnt find it and I dont have any friends here to call and ask...I just want a call or for him to come home.Im trying to stay strong for the kids but I miss him So  bad its hurts...

Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be.  ~Author Unknown
come home

by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
CountryStrong84
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:14 AM

I felt sad for you when I read your post :( I hope it goes by really fast for you! 

lupe_wheeler
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:18 AM

Thanks It did for awhile. Im thinking of going home but then me and my DD,DS will all be in one room and Im not sure yet still thinking about it i might make a list and see the pros and cons of going home...

yasbobari
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:29 AM
:( were here for you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heatherbarr
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:49 AM

I'm sorry, I hope the rest of his deployment goes by fast for you.

lupe_wheeler
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:43 AM

I would cause that sounds like alot of fun but i honastly think no one would show up.They go walking twice a week and both times that I have gone no body will walk will me and Its not like im walking super slow or anything.I dont know last time I was at this base(this is my 2nd time)I had so many friends ones I could call anytime day or night and now I just feel so alone I have never felt like this before...

Quoting Keolalani:

im sorry, a friend of mine is finishing up a deployment but she went through the same thing when i went home to visit family i actually made it a point to stay with her for awhile because its a difficult thing to go through. Maybe you can put a post on their fb page and see if anyone wants to go out with you are cook dinner with you or something after awhile my friend would have packing parties at her house they would also plan dinner and everyone would bring what was needed to make dinner for that night she only did this with the women that was in her husbands squad only that way it was a smaller amount of people at her house. (((hugs)))

lupe_wheeler
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:44 AM

Thanks

Quoting yasbobari:

:( were here for you!

lupe_wheeler
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:45 AM

Quoting heatherbarr:

I'm sorry, I hope the rest of his deployment goes by fast for you.

Thanks I Might go home the only thing is my daughters in speech here so im not sure yet what to do

usmclife58
by Nikki on May. 21, 2011 at 12:13 PM

((hugs))

It always kinda stung me when I would see other wives in the squadron talking about how they talked to their husband all the time. Hope the time passes quickly for you!

lupe_wheeler
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:56 PM

Thanks I hope so to.They keep saying how much they talk and I just want even a 5 min im doing ok call so frustrating...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)