• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am I the only one.....PIOG

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:55 PM
  • 14 Replies

Who thinks my boyfriend's ex is bitter as fuck! I added his sister to my friendslist and his ex, I'll call her Sally, sent me a request. I accepted but today was the first time I actually said something to her. Nothing rude, trying to be nice. For some odd reason, she doesn't want him to have the baby, not even for a month. Here is a conversation between me and her. I'm just trying to be nice, hell, she's on my FB. Why not? Plus I have no issues with her...

Me: Yeah. I think Linnea was calling me daddy just to be bad. I'd tell her "I'm not your daddy" and she'd go "daaaaddddyyyyy". For the longest she didn't like females. She'd only go to men. That's why I'm sending her down there with him, LOL. You'd be surprised, though. He may not want to leave his daddy, especially if spends a lot of time with him. Only thing that'll suck is when he has go to back to Campbell.

Sally: Well that's wat boyfriend chose to do so i doesn't matter to me!!! As long as my baby is happy wit MAMA that's all i care bout!!!!

Am I the only one who see this or do I need to post the whole conversation? It's pretty boring, though

Even the sun goes down heroes eventually die
Horoscopes often lie and sometimes "y"
nothin' is for sure nothin' is for certain nothin' lasts forever
But until they close the curtain
it's her & I

by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
yasbobari
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:28 PM
I would understand better if all the convo was here. But I can def. See something.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jonellg
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:30 PM

She's a cunt! Simply because she's his ex lol

taKENheart
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:33 PM

From the portion of the convo that you posted....I don't see "bitter".  I just see her standing by what she believes to be "her" truth, if that makes sense.  Bitter may be more apparent if you posted the whole convo but you have more history on her than we do so not sure.

Not asking for the whole convo, that's up to you, but I bet there is something else there that would prove your point.  Good Luck though, doesn't sound like she is cooperative.

yasbobari
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:38 PM
This is what I thought. Thanks for writing it all for me lol

Quoting taKENheart:

From the portion of the convo that you posted....I don't see "bitter".  I just see her standing by what she believes to be "her" truth, if that makes sense.  Bitter may be more apparent if you posted the whole convo but you have more history on her than we do so not sure.

Not asking for the whole convo, that's up to you, but I bet there is something else there that would prove your point.  Good Luck though, doesn't sound like she is cooperative.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MaMa2Azriel
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:43 PM

I don't understand the convo.  Can you post a little more?  I have never talked to any of Pedro's ex's, except for the one who he was emailing and trying to fly to VA to "take care of".  LONG story.  In any case, I think most ex's are just drama and luckily DH didn't have any kids when we got together so I don't have to deal w/any of them.  I would try to just ignore her if she gets snippy, don't buy into her drama.

usmclife58
by Nikki on May. 21, 2011 at 8:22 PM

Hmmm... I don't really see the bitter.

LOswald0314
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2011 at 8:25 PM
I don't really see it either, but then again I don't know the situation. I'd just ignore it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rach0307
by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:36 PM
I don`t see bitter at all. I see a mom who is used to her little one loving her completely, and possibly feeling a little bit bad that he`s clinging to daddy (a perfectly natural feeling, especially if this is her only child). I don`t know the history there, but that`s just what it sounded like to me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rach0307
by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:38 PM
I`d like to add that she probably didn`t chose the best way to express that, but that doesn`t mean that she was trying to come off like a bitch.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taKENheart
by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:43 PM

I had to read it twice before I got it.  It looks like OP has the daughter and the ex has the Son.  Ex doesn't want Son to visit OP's BF.  I Think.  I also think that just because she may come across as a bit sassy (not saying she is) then it doesn't mean she is bitter.

Hard topic for me as I've had to deal with DH's Ex and also have a SM for my kids so I know both reactions.

Quoting yasbobari:

This is what I thought. Thanks for writing it all for me lol

Quoting taKENheart:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)