• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Aggravated... TMI (Venting)

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:01 AM
  • 7 Replies

so dh got over to korea a couple weeks ago, unaccompanied pcs.. i am about to pop prego. so we finally get a chance to skype when our son is in bed and he isnt on his way to work.. we thought hey lets have some fun before i cant have any fun for 6 weeks.. ladies you have to admit you do it with your hubbys too. well justgetting started one of the guys knocks on his door, dh tells him he will meet him up in another guys room in 30 minutes he was talking to me on skype. not even 5 minutes later this guy and the other guy are pounding on his door non stop until it ruins it all and he finally just goes to answer the door.. grrrrrrrrrrr these guys have wives too they should understand but no they have to be assholes and ruin it.. even if my dh didnt give specifics and just said we were talking, you would think they would respect that being they know the time difference betwwen the states and there. the only time you can have a decent length convo without one of us staying up really late is on the weekends... ahhhh i just wanted to have some sexy fun with my hubby :(

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
adrianna1043
by Adrianna on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:03 AM

I would cuss them out myself!!! LOL 

violinjewel
by Julia on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:04 AM
That would make me mad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lupe_wheeler
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:14 AM

Im sorry Hope you guys have a chance again soon.

fisterswife
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:06 AM
My husband and his guys always has codes for it's personal without saying it. Mainly because he always shared rooms with lots if guys during deployments.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MegG25
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:11 AM

Lol.. stupid jerks.. especially when you're prego it's like hello! I'm almost finished here!  Get out or I will castrate you all!  Hope you get to again soon 

yasbobari
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:16 AM

Quoting lupe_wheeler:

Im sorry Hope you guys have a chance again soon.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Maddies_mom101
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:14 AM

im sorry

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)