• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

tomorrow...

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:08 AM
  • 8 Replies

Im going to the salon and getting my hair cut after putting it off for over 6 months lol...my ends are a mess, it needs dont for sure!!

Im half tempted to get it chopped off into a modern sleek looking do..but Ive been trying to grow it back out so that wont happen...but I always feel like I should get something amazing done haha..am I the only one?

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Pugsmuggler
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:27 AM
I'm getting mine done tomorrow too....its been almost 7 months. 18 since I've dyed it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Italiancouture7
by Krystine on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:30 AM

Quoting Pugsmuggler:

I'm getting mine done tomorrow too....its been almost 7 months. 18 since I've dyed it.

ugh I need mine dyed soo bad lol I cant get it right with the box color...but im too cheap to pay the extra $45 lol I know thats horrible..im just gonna dye it black that will do the trick lol

violinjewel
by Julia on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:31 AM
I just had mine done, and love it. It had been over a year.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pugsmuggler
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:37 AM
I think I might not dye it this time...I may try a wave perm instead lol. I rocked the spiral perm in hs, a toned down perm might be cute!! Lol or total poodle head.

Quoting Italiancouture7:

Quoting Pugsmuggler:

ugh I need mine dyed soo bad lol I cant get it right with the box color...but im too cheap to pay the extra $45 lol I know thats horrible..im just gonna dye it black that will do the trick lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JMmama
by Kara on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:04 AM
I am growing out so I can start over. I figure I will let it do it's thing for the next few months and then just before DH gets back I will get a groupon for a fancy salon and go get it done cute.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yasbobari
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:23 AM
Im.wanting to do the same.. good luck! Share pics
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Maddies_mom101
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:16 AM

I just cut mine last week...got about 3 inches off  it feels SO much better

lilnena98
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:08 AM

I know the feeling. I am due for a trim but I always want to change the look.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)