• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Motherhood

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:57 PM
  • 18 Replies

What has been or is the most fulfilling part of being a mother for you?

<--- Click Here

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Emschick38
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:02 PM

Watching them develop into loving kids that will offer love and comfort to anyone (within reason).

Abi saw someone crying at the store and from the cart said "its ok. dont cry" the lady looked at her and said thanks and Abi said "are you sad? its ok to be sad but get happy soon"

-Mattel-
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:04 PM

Watching how instilling good manner's and respect have really paid off. Luc's teacher sent home a note this week telling us he is the most polite and courteous 4 year old she has ever had in her class. I was so proud of him.

Awoody6
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:05 PM

Watching their personalities come out and also watching them do sports. I get very teary eyed when I see my Oldest perform.  

-Mattel-
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:10 PM

The words… 'I love you mumma' 

armywife1229
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:30 PM

I have an Abi too!

Quoting Emschick38:

Watching them develop into loving kids that will offer love and comfort to anyone (within reason).

Abi saw someone crying at the store and from the cart said "its ok. dont cry" the lady looked at her and said thanks and Abi said "are you sad? its ok to be sad but get happy soon"

armywife1229
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:32 PM

I love the hugs and the words, "I love you Mommy!"

bramamber
by Amber on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:59 PM
Aww..I love that too.

Quoting -Mattel-:

The words… 'I love you mumma' 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SarahJean70
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:17 PM
I thought I would be heartbroken when they weren't babies, but we're really having fun as they get older.
Plus, I love how they all look after one another. The little one is always wanting his "brudders."
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eranne
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:23 PM

Watching them turn into awesome little kids. The other day while I was putting my patio set together and it about drove me insane. The boys noticed this and so when it was all finished  and outside, every time they walked by the back door they would say "great job mommy" or "it looks awesome mommy". If they do that at 4 and 2, I can't wait to see what they'll be like when they're older.

MommJessi6
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:35 PM

Being told I am the best mommy ever... knowing that everything I do and teach my babies is molding them into the lil people they are and the adult they will become...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)