• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

morning sickness...

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:26 PM
  • 18 Replies
...at night?? how long will this last??? lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mandaschelle
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:27 PM

depends mine was a little past the first trimester my sister's was the whole 9 months. Good luck and try

pregi pops

Sara.Worthey
by Gold Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:28 PM

Hopefully less than mine did for both. I was sick up until I delivered, like in the delivery room still getting sick. I went to the hospital a few times to get anti-nausea meds and IVs to rehydrate me.

aubrey_lyn
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:32 PM
Im always sick..im 23 wks..actually just bought some pregi pops at babys r us..lol Always on zofran as well
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
charla_r
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:51 PM

When I was pregnant with DD, I had morning sickness that was so bad that I didn't start to gain weight until I was almost 7 months pregnant.  I was literally so sick all day, every day that I lost weight.  Thankfully my baby was always healthy, but my doc did prescribe an anti-nausea medicine when I was around 5 months along.  I tried saltine crackers and ginger ale and only used the medicine as a last resort.  Good luck!!

LOswald0314
by Ruby Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:54 PM
Ick sorry mama I hope it eases up soon!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Maddies_mom101
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:55 PM

peppermint tea helps as well ...oh and I second the preggi pops I have no clue what is in them  but they are magic :)

bramamber
by Amber on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:20 PM
Only thing that helped me was acupuncture.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pugsmuggler
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:29 PM
Peppermint tea, peppermint candies with peppermind oild in them, b-natal or pregi pops, I ended up on zofran...9 months of non stop sickness.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sara.Worthey
by Gold Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:51 PM

Quoting Pugsmuggler:

Peppermint tea, peppermint candies with peppermind oild in them, b-natal or pregi pops, I ended up on zofran...9 months of non stop sickness.

See, peppermint made it so much worse for me. I just had to go through trial and error to see what helped that day. Watermelon gum helped occasionally, and more times than not so did Taco Bell (weird I know, but it helped for both pregnancies, sucked coming up though).

Wife to Army Spc Chris.(12-17-07)

Stay at home mommy to Riley (7-21-08)

Second time mommy to Zander (10-9-10)

ZanderandBella
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:53 PM
Mine was entire pregnancy with my son and 6 months with my daughter
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)