• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMFG REALLY PEOPLE

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:47 PM
  • 33 Replies

I CANT BELEIVE HE BELIEVED HER THAT IS SO FUNNY 

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sara.Worthey
by Gold Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:48 PM

This is a fake news story off of the Onion News Network. It's a joke from the future. :)

tinkerspell
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:50 PM

OK OK SORRY IT IS FUNNY

Sara.Worthey
by Gold Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:55 PM

Quoting tinkerspell:

OK OK SORRY IT IS FUNNY

I only know that it's a joke cause someone posted it a little while ago on here, and my husband told me about it as well.

Wife to Army Spc Chris.(12-17-07)

Stay at home mommy to Riley (7-21-08)

Second time mommy to Zander (10-9-10)

bramamber
by Amber on Jun. 5, 2011 at 12:01 AM
Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babybugsmomma
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 12:04 AM

It may be a joke, but it is possible to get preggo without having sex. the sperm just have to get to that area some how. and if she sat on a seat some guy wacked off on then it is possible that it could really happen.

Soniam301
by Sonia on Jun. 5, 2011 at 12:16 AM
You can't be serious...

Quoting babybugsmomma:

It may be a joke, but it is possible to get preggo without having sex. the sperm just have to get to that area some how. and if she sat on a seat some guy wacked off on then it is possible that it could really happen.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
katelynsmommy30
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 12:41 AM
Bahahahaha! Thanks for the laugh! Oh my! And the comment above is even more amusing! Lol! I just saw an article posted on the onion about prince william and katherine getting divorced...at first I was like WTH! But quickly realized it was a joke! Lol! I needed this laugh tonight! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CuSukha
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 12:43 AM

It actually is possible

Quoting Soniam301:

You can't be serious...

Quoting babybugsmomma:

katelynsmommy30
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 12:43 AM
Kate* sorry! Lol!

Quoting katelynsmommy30:

Bahahahaha! Thanks for the laugh! Oh my! And the comment above is even more amusing! Lol! I just saw an article posted on the onion about prince william and katherine getting divorced...at first I was like WTH! But quickly realized it was a joke! Lol! I needed this laugh tonight! :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
USAFamily
by Melissa on Jun. 5, 2011 at 12:50 AM

Lol! Right-- and it makes me sad, b/c I am from Idaho, and this makes us look like complete effing morons!

Quoting Sara.Worthey:

This is a fake news story off of the Onion News Network. It's a joke from the future. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)