Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is it winter time yet?

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:03 AM
  • 13 Replies
I'm so tired of this extreme heat here in Texas! It's like hotter than no other outside and I hate sweating.. icky. Ok.... random rant over.

How is everyone? Sorry that I've been a stranger. Been working, trying to make that money :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LOswald0314
by Ruby Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:05 AM
We're dying for some sun up here in WA! there's only been two days so far that have felt like summer. I know what you mean though, when we were in TX last summer we were miserable and couldn't wait for the Seattle rain.... The grass is always greener and all that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
besosfantasies
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:06 AM
Mississippi is almost like texas, maybe 5 degrees cooler. Hardly any rain, but always thunder :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2000SuperMommy
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:21 AM
Yep, we need a summer.

Quoting LOswald0314:

We're dying for some sun up here in WA! there's only been two days so far that have felt like summer. I know what you mean though, when we were in TX last summer we were miserable and couldn't wait for the Seattle rain.... The grass is always greener and all that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
musicmomma_89
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:12 AM
I hope not! If it were winter Lucas would already be born and I am soooo not ready for him yet! lol. Im getting tired of the heat here too. Its only in the 90's but thats way warmer than Im used to. :p
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KimberlyDoll
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:40 AM
I wish! It would mean closer to my husband being home!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ArmyWifeAshlie
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:41 AM
NO. it CAN NOT. be winter yet. That means long 8 months of being inside with a toddler and infant....

But I know how bad the TX heat sucks...I lived with it for 20 years...I hope it rains or something for y'all (wishful thinking...)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thenguyenclan
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:57 AM

money is good :-) 

xxlilmomma09
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:21 PM
I don't even remember what rain is, lol. We haven't seen a drop of it in forever :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BaileyBugsMommy
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:28 PM

THIS!  My bf comes home in january so bring on winter!

Quoting KimberlyDoll:

I wish! It would mean closer to my husband being home!

Mommy to Bailey Bugs
nicoled02
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:52 PM

It's ridiculously hot here in Alabama too. I'm so over it. It's so hot that I don't even want to go outside :( I'm ready for some cooler weather!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)