Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

octomom...oh brother

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:35 PM
  • 9 Replies

On a rare instance I was able to watch some of  the Today show this morning and I caugth  the Octomom on there and all I can say is  umm wow ....... she is so rude.....it killed me, If I was Anne Curry I would have told her to shut the hell up and stop interupting every 5 mins ... Did anyone else catch her this morning?

here is the link if you didn't

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/43682460/ns/today-today_people/t/price-kids-k-month-octuplet-mom/

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
SarahJean70
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:39 PM
No. God, no, I am not watching that train-wreck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-Mattel-

Quoting SarahJean70:

yasbobari
No. Ill see when im on cumputer. Can't stand her though ..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Maddies_mom101
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:45 PM

She looks awful.... and to listen to her and her plans and thinks she spewed from her mouth  its no wonder she has a bad name

USAFamily
by Melissa on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:51 PM

I watched the first 5 minutes. She makes me cringe...... and she would NOT shut up!! IDK, clearly she is unstable. That's all I'll say.

Kelly.Marie.105
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:51 PM

I have mixed feelings on this woman.. On one hand, ugh, she's a total wreck. On the other hand, I'm sure she's sick of people talking about her and assuming things about her. And as far as interrupting, well I'm sure her brain never shuts off lol. She might be so used to having to interrupt and speak over people that she may not be aware she's doing it. Who knows.

usmclife58
by Nikki on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:55 PM

Quoting -Mattel-:

Quoting SarahJean70:

Vantrice
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:11 PM

Bump to watch later.

I do know that I HATE her laugh.  yikes.

Sara.Worthey
by Gold Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:37 PM

I just watched the clip off the of the Stir, and I think she is rude, she is trying to make it seem like she is the best mom ever, and that she is a normal person. Guess what? You aren't a normal person, your kids are not modern miracles, they are not perfect angels. They are typical toddlers except maybe for thier language, we never heard any of them speak. If you were a smart mother, you would have scheduled the flight not the night before a tv appearance, but maybe the day before that or even a few days before that.

Wife to Army Spc Chris.(12-17-07)

Stay at home mommy to Riley (7-21-08)

Second time mommy to Zander (10-9-10)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)