Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

please pray!!! *** update

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:46 PM
  • 9 Replies

Me and my husband and the kids drove down to atlanta wednesday night. went to the hospital thursday morning to be with piper. she isfeeling fine and walking around but the cancer is there. she started a dif harsh chemo and a sedation. she will lose her hair she has grew once again. but her sister is growing hers out and shaving her head and donating it to locks of love. but about piper and the family.. she is hoping to get rid of the cancerous cells asap so she can have a bone marrow transplant as hopefully her sister as a donor.. her sister got tested friday to see if she is a candidate for the transplant.. piper will have to stay in the hospital for a month.. the family is having a hard time but getting through it.. thanks for the prayers. keep them coming

My little niece, piper jean is 2 years old. she was diagnosed with infantile leukemia at 10 weeks old. She had fought it off and started the last stage of remission about a month ago. She started having a fever of 103 yesterday morning and her parents took her to ER and from there they seen some suspicious cells and sent her to scottish rite for more test. They were hoping that she was just trying to fight off a uti or a virus.. the results came in just a bit ago and the cancer has returned! she has a 6 year old sister linley coe who is the sweetest and prettiest little girl. Her family is a wonderful family and her mom and dad are trying there best to stay strong. Please pray that she will win this fight against this horrid cancer and be a survivor! this family has been through so much and they need all the prayers they can get!! thank you ladies and i will keep you all updated as much as possible.. they live in ga and im in nc so i am just informed by phon calls and texts..

this is piper last year...

piper and her sister

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Maddies_mom101
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:48 PM

OMG she is so stinkin cute!! prayers for her

yasbobari
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:03 PM
Breaks my heart in little tiny pieces. I hate this. I lost a friend a few years ago , he was my age , we went to school together since we were little, to leukemia.

I pray so hard for all of the people that are going through this, I will pray for this little adorable girl.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SarahJean70
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:07 PM
Poor baby- you have my prayers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bramamber
by Amber on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:26 PM
Will do
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lupe_wheeler
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:35 PM

I will keep her and your family all in my prayers.

usmclife58
by Nikki on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:46 PM

Quoting SarahJean70:

Poor baby- you have my prayers.

Kristymomof4
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:48 PM

praying!

Joanne278
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:50 PM

prayers, thoughts, love, everything....breaks my heart God Bless them, :(

lupita007
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:51 PM
I hope she gets better... Shes adorable

Quoting Kristymomof4:

praying!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)