Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pet S/O.. Goofy pets.

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:45 PM
  • 10 Replies

What are some goofy and funny things your pets do? What personality quirk do they have that just sets them apart from any other animal? 

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kelly.Marie.105
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:48 PM

Cooper will be playing by himself and if he gets caught having fun, he'll freeze and stop what he's doing and act embarrassed. It's so funny! He also fights his own feet and chases his tail in circles like a mad dog in the living room floor. This is funny because, well, picture a 100 lb dog running in little circles.. lol.

Ashli will fight Cooper like she's bigger than him, and she can hold her own against him. Of course he'd never hurt her, but they can get rough and she take sit like a champ every time. LOL

Sweets32285
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:48 PM

My cat isnt really goofy...she is just really lazy and yawns all the time.  One thing is that when I got her, her tail was broken in 3 spots.  When I adopted her, her name was "Kink".  So now she has a messed up tail.  Its funny when she tries to move it.  It makes sudden jabs it seems like.  I ♥ her! 

Kelly.Marie.105
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:53 PM

LOL that first picture cracks me up!

Quoting Sweets32285:

My cat isnt really goofy...she is just really lazy and yawns all the time.  One thing is that when I got her, her tail was broken in 3 spots.  When I adopted her, her name was "Kink".  So now she has a messed up tail.  Its funny when she tries to move it.  It makes sudden jabs it seems like.  I ♥ her! 

Sweets32285
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:01 PM

Haha I caught her at the perfect time.  She is always yawning.  Right now she is running crazy through the house.  She is going so fast, jumps up and flies off of the couch.

Quoting Kelly.Marie.105:

Quoting Sweets32285:

Kelly.Marie.105
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:04 PM

My cat and dog do that every night around midnight. lol -_-

Quoting Sweets32285:

Haha I caught her at the perfect time.  She is always yawning.  Right now she is running crazy through the house.  She is going so fast, jumps up and flies off of the couch.

Quoting Kelly.Marie.105:

Quoting Sweets32285:

Sara.Worthey
by Gold Member on Aug. 18, 2011 at 12:39 AM

My 75 lb dog loves to climb into the smallest space possible. He feels that if his head fits in the space, he does too.

The cats like to sleep under the blankets, they search out all the little knick knacks to chew on, even doing an obstacle course to do so.

angduse1
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 12:43 AM

LOL.... Awesome Pictures.. Thanks.

SusanD
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2011 at 2:52 AM

OMG...where to start. My cat eats things that are not food. I am constantly having to take small plastic toys from him. He eats anything, and I mean ANYTHING, that you give him. Well, the only thing he won't eat is cucumbers. He will steal jalapenos, cake, etc. He will eat through the peel to get to a banana. He's insane.

kitty_kat66
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 3:01 AM

My boston terrier thinks she's a person.... she sleeps half way out of the covers in our bed with her front paws over the edge of the blankets and groans like she's talking when you pet her or rub her in a way she likes.   If you give her real bones (from the ham or ribs...etc from dinner) she hides them in the dirty clothes pile.

heatherbarr
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 8:15 AM

We don't have any pets.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)