Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hiyya :)

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:20 PM
  • 83 Replies

Hello!!! I just thought that I would join this group : ) I use to be a member of this group a LONG time ago and then left (prior to the OPSEC rules being instituted in the group) because of principals. Well actually, let me clarify. I use to be a member, got into a heated "discussion" (along with several other people who are current members) over how lax the OPSEC rules and enforcement was, was kicked out of the group by CM, then explained the importance of OPSEC to CM in their group that use to exist where you could discuss CM.....THEN CM apologized to me and invited me back to the group. I didn't rejoin at that time because of the principal of the matter. However, I figured that I would join now....since ya know, I'm not blocked and all (never have been).

Anyway, I HEAR that I have several friends or maybe just admirers in this group. So why not make a few more : )

I look forward to getting to know those of you ladies that I do not already know.

Anything you would like to know? Feel free to ask :)

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
violinjewel
by Julia on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:23 PM
Hi there. I think I remember you, if you have the same screen name as before, it looks familiar. Welcome back.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kristymomof4
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:24 PM

welcome:)

SusanD
by Silver Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:24 PM

:) Thanks! Its the same screenname. I've never had any other :) Thank you again for the welcome!

bbreitha
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:27 PM
Welcome back!! I'm pretty new, so I'm sure I wasn't around when you are. I look forward to getting to know you :)
SarahJean70
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:28 PM
Oh, Hi. So wonderful to see you here - officially.
SusanD
by Silver Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:30 PM

What do you mean "officially"? I'm sure you are completely thrilled by my presence :)

USAFamily
by Melissa on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:30 PM

I'm glad you decided to come back :) OPSEC is SUPER important, so I'm happy to have more watchful eyes in here!!

jealousymagnet
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:31 PM

welcome!

SusanD
by Silver Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:32 PM

Quoting jealousymagnet:

welcome!

Thanks! I look forward to getting to know you : )

Vantrice
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:33 PM

Hi!  :D     *

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)