Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tell me why I don't like Sarah Palin again?

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:54 AM
  • 16 Replies

So I have problems with all the presidential candidates at this point. I'm not really in love with the idea of any of them.

But then there is Sarah Palin who keeps creeping up in the oddest places... I hated her during the last election. She honestly sounded like a complete moron to me.

She hasn't announced that she is running for president *which I like!* because I think it is absurd that we are 14 months out of the election, and we have serious influential lawmakers wasting time doing debates already when there are more important things to be doing. She also bashed Rick Perry and his state mandated vaccine which I LOVE.

So please remind me why I dislike her so that I don't start looking for Russia on my back porch and declare myself a maverick.

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
usmclife58
by Nikki on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:18 AM

Because she is more concerned with being on TV than actually doing *something*?

And she has no sense of humor?

jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:22 AM

Because you can pimp out a garbage truck and make it shiny but it still spews trash?

usmclife58
by Nikki on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:24 AM

Oh, good one!

asaffell
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:28 AM

This.

Quoting jas_momof2:

Because you can pimp out a garbage truck and make it shiny but it still spews trash?

LOswald0314
by Ruby Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:28 AM
This pretty much. She makes herself look dumb, if she focused more on the issues and relating to the people she wouldn't be that bad.

Quoting usmclife58:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JMcCarty
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:25 PM

Because... we said so dang it! :)

LondonsMomma84
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:48 PM

I DO hate the woman...but we must be fair, she never said "I can see Russia from my house!"  That was Tina Fey.

But yeah, she resigned the AK governorship because she couldn't afford her legal fees pertaining to people attacking her inconsistensies and abuses of government funding and then proceeded to star in a reality show to make money. 

She is ridiculous.

lilnena98
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:59 PM

Quoting usmclife58:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JMcCarty
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:13 PM

Very true.

What S.P. actually said: "They're our next door neighbors, and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska."

Because being able to see a country means you have plenty of experience in foreign relations.

USAFamily
by Melissa on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:44 PM

Tina Fey/Sarah Palin. They are the same to me ;0)

Quoting LondonsMomma84:

I DO hate the woman...but we must be fair, she never said "I can see Russia from my house!"  That was Tina Fey.

But yeah, she resigned the AK governorship because she couldn't afford her legal fees pertaining to people attacking her inconsistensies and abuses of government funding and then proceeded to star in a reality show to make money. 

She is ridiculous.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)