Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Falling Apart......

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:18 PM
  • 21 Replies

Everything in my life is falling apart right now. As I have mentioned, my SO has been living in another state for several years. This past week he decided he doesn't want to be together anymore, just like that. When he was here this summer everything was ok, he promised he'd make the changes he needed for all of us to be together. I feel like I've been bitch-slapped in the face. I've fought like crazy to keep us together and he just threw in the towel. How crazy is that? I am broken in pieces right now and this could not come at a worse time. I already spoke to one friend who gave me the "it'll be fine speech" and my other friend who gave me the "tough love he doesn't deserve you speech."

Sigh. I feel like humpty dumpty and I don't know how to put myself back together again. I am angry and pissed and sad, and just raw from it all. It doesn't seem real and I guess I just need to keep saying it to myself or writing it or talking about it.

HUGE frowny face. :o(

Thanks for listening.

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jealousymagnet
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:22 PM
Big ((hugs)) ill keep you in my prayers
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chefsparklez
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:23 PM

Thanks.

Quoting jealousymagnet:

Pugsmuggler
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:25 PM
:( hugs mama, I wish you didn't have to go through this.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Soniam301
by Sonia on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:30 PM

Quoting jealousymagnet:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chefsparklez
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:32 PM

Me too. I wish the kids didn't either. They don't know (I don't think I should be telling them by myself and certainoly not while I am so emotional) and nothing is going to change for now, but I am struggling to keep it together today. I am thinking about taking an LOA from school for a few weeks because it is too much.

Quoting Pugsmuggler:

kittn370
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:35 PM
((Hugs)) I'm so sorry! Maybe a LOA would be a good idea. Perhaps spending a little time with grandma would be good for the kids and give you a break as well...??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yasbobari
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:42 PM

Quoting Pugsmuggler:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amberdy
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:08 PM
(((Hugs))). I will come out and take care of him for you. Jersey girls need to stick together.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
starreyedcutie
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:10 PM
*hugs*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OliviasMommy611
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:13 PM

I personally wouldn't take time off from school. I would throw myself into and keep busy. That's just me though. If I have spare time I obsess over things. I'm so sorry you're going through this though. :( Big hugs.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)