Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Door Bell...

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:49 PM
  • 21 Replies

My Door bell just rang and I don't ever expect people over at my house so I got pretty nervous look at the hole thing(not sure of the name) and some tall guys standing there and I starting shaking.It was some one with my kids costumes but I expected them to leave it at the door that's what always happened with my packages.So now I'm still a little shaky.

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lupe_wheeler
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:12 PM

I hope I didnt offend any one It just made me nervous cause no one ever comes to my house.Last deployment I had a gov car follow almost every turn I made tell they went stright and I turned.I forgot there was a recruting station close by at home.

kittn370
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:15 PM
You offended me!! What are you a tall person bigot? Do you cross the street to avoid them, too?! LMAO.

;-)

Quoting lupe_wheeler:

I hope I didnt offend any one It just made me nervous cause no one ever comes to my house.Last deployment I had a gov car follow almost every turn I made tell they went stright and I turned.I forgot there was a recruting station close by at home.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmclife58
by Nikki on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:17 PM

((hugs))

I've been there. I almost lost it when I saw a notification car in my neighborhood once. And he was home when that happened. 

LOswald0314
by Ruby Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:38 PM
I'd be shaky too. ((hugs))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lupe_wheeler
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:49 PM

LOL

Quoting kittn370:

You offended me!! What are you a tall person bigot? Do you cross the street to avoid them, too?! LMAO.

;-)

Quoting lupe_wheeler:

Soniam301
by Sonia on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:53 PM

Quoting LOswald0314:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yasbobari
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:55 PM

Quoting LOswald0314:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lupe_wheeler
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:56 PM

Its so hard when I saw the gov car I had a million thoughts.

Quoting usmclife58:

((hugs))

I've been there. I almost lost it when I saw a notification car in my neighborhood once. And he was home when that happened. 

BV88
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:01 PM
Yikes!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lupe_wheeler
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:02 PM

Thanks for understanding it just made me so nervous/shaky.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)