Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone know of one???
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 18, 2011 at 8:30 PM
Replies (11-20):
jodyann2
by on Sep. 18, 2011 at 9:41 PM
Thank you for the clear - up

Quoting usmclife58:

I keylogger tracks what goes on on the computer. It can be specific (recording every use on the key pad, including space forward and back and everything), or it can be more broad and just record sites and things. 

My parents used one when we were kids to monitor what we did- online and off.

Quoting Soniam301:

Quoting lilnena98:

Quoting babowes:

No sorry.....what is it?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Soniam301
by Sonia on Sep. 18, 2011 at 10:08 PM
I need one for my sons computer!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jonellg
by on Sep. 19, 2011 at 12:43 AM

spying always leads to more problems. If you want it for what I think you do a computer nanny cam works best it takes pictures of the screen and logs key strokes.

krissy920
by Bronze Member on Sep. 19, 2011 at 2:44 AM

I had a key logger used on me once only problem was i knew the person was doing it so i wrote horrible things about them and after a month of it i added ps i hate keyloggers :p be careful if you get caught using this on someone who knows what it is it will cause way more issues :p

thenguyenclan
by on Sep. 19, 2011 at 7:35 AM

Quoting babowes:

No sorry.....what is it?

thenguyenclan
by on Sep. 19, 2011 at 7:36 AM

Quoting usmclife58:

I keylogger tracks what goes on on the computer. It can be specific (recording every use on the key pad, including space forward and back and everything), or it can be more broad and just record sites and things. 

My parents used one when we were kids to monitor what we did- online and off.

Quoting Soniam301:

Quoting lilnena98:

Quoting babowes:

No sorry.....what is it?

oh you mean that kind of keylogger....oh okay...can you get one online somewhere? 

OliviasMommy611
by Brittney on Sep. 19, 2011 at 7:41 AM
Lol! How did you know?

Quoting krissy920:

I had a key logger used on me once only problem was i knew the person was doing it so i wrote horrible things about them and after a month of it i added ps i hate keyloggers :p be careful if you get caught using this on someone who knows what it is it will cause way more issues :p

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beerebelly
by on Sep. 19, 2011 at 7:48 AM

I must be slow because I had no idea such a thing even existed. Huh.

krissy920
by Bronze Member on Sep. 19, 2011 at 8:37 AM

He had been really strange and paranoid actually, i was planning a suprise for him.. he had assumed i was being sneaky trying something with his best friend ( his best friend was helping me plan the suprise bday party) He was a computer wiz, and i figured out he was doing it. I was so mad at him for thinking id do such a horible thing i purposly wrote bad things to see if he would confront me, his mom and friends all knew and no one said a word. When i realized he was never going to confront me i wrote on a yahoo message to his best friend ( i knew he was reading my  messages/emails ect) that keyloggers suck and 2 can play that game) He felt like a real twat after that.

Quoting OliviasMommy611:

Lol! How did you know?

Quoting krissy920:

jodyann2
by on Sep. 19, 2011 at 9:26 PM
Bumpity Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)