• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone know of any fun "army wife" themed quiz things or couples questions or something?

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:58 AM
  • 4 Replies

i'm a day post op and i'm sooooo antsy sitting at home.  i'm in a an "army wife" mood.... and i've seen those "30 day" pic challenges that were military themed on facebook... but i want something that i can do NOW lol that will kill some time.  anyone have any ideas??  i'm gonna sit on here and answer some Qs now that i have some free time, but i have to be laying down for today and tomorrow - it's only 11:00am and i already feel like crawling out of my skin!!!  

edit - and by couples questions i mean something my DH and I can do while we're alternating driving back to TX.  our marriage counselor suggested it for when he got back from iraq (which is soon!!  probably why i'm in the army wife mood).  she said there was books i could buy - but i don't want to spend $ lol.  but like those things where you each have the same set of Q's and answer them for yourself and what you think your partner would answer and see how well you two know each other.  you know what i mean??

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
usmclife58
by Nikki on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:16 AM

I have no idea what you are talking about, lol!

mrsdic
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:17 AM

damn lol.  stuff like "favorite color" for the couples questions - but not quite so boring.  and good facebook quizzes (the text ones that you put in notes) that are possibly military themed.  i feel like i'm reverting back to being 13, but i'm THAT bored lol

Quoting usmclife58:

I have no idea what you are talking about, lol!

usmclife58
by Nikki on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:34 AM

Have you tried googling "military wife surveys"?

Maybe add in "myspace" or "facebook" to get the kind you want.

LOswald0314
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:08 PM

Google "questions for married couples game".

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)