Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what a no good so-and-so!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:52 PM
  • 6 Replies
My ex-husband has never met our son, he kicked me out of our home the day I announced I was pregnant and we never saw him again ... Even though he sure took his sweet time divorcing me (FIVE YEARS!)
He's security forces and kind of a blemish on the AF especially after all the trouble with me living in a car pregnant while still married ect. Plus his numerous debts (a definite no no for a staff sargent to have) and he couldn't pass a PT test to save his life

Well fine, whatever. None of my business anymore. I'm remarried and life is good.

Until recently when my son's child support didn't arrive.

Turns out the military discharged him.

So no child support OR insurance coverage for my son. Turns out the ex has been out of the military for almost a month - what really upsets me is that I had no idea

During that time my son could have been hurt, I could have had to rush him into an ER or doctor's office only to find out he suddenly had no Tricare coverage

The ex is such a waste of air. I don't even know where he is now but I suppose this is the start of another long fight to get him to finally just sign over rights :/

Sorry for the rant! I'm just so mad!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
baquick
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:55 PM
:-( I *think* (and very well could be wrong) that he should be getting unemployment. in which case he should still be able to pay CS. DF got unemployment when he was discharged. Depending on if it was honorable though could make a difference.

((hugs))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Soniam301
by Sonia on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:09 PM

If you are remarried to someone in the military, he can add him to his deers. Insurance problem solved:)

I hope you get things worked out!

usmclife58
by Nikki on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:18 PM

Quoting Soniam301:

If you are remarried to someone in the military, he can add him to his deers. Insurance problem solved:)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yasbobari
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:22 PM
Hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilnena98
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:07 PM

Quoting usmclife58:

Quoting Soniam301:

sierracafe23
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:42 PM

Im sorry that happened with your ex, but you should def check out getting your DS on your new DH's healthcare plan. Goodluck and hope things work out for you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)