Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Land of vampires and werewolves

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:49 PM
  • 32 Replies
I'm heading back up to the Olympic Peninsula. My 13 yo dd has a soccer game in Port Angeles, which is 2 1/2 hours from our house. We are staying there for the night and exploring the peninsula tomorrow. I will post pics tomorrow of any werewolves or vampires that I see, LOL.

And, for anyone who has no idea what I'm talking, Twilight is supposed to take place on the Olympic Peninsula. Port Angeles is where Bella and Edward go to the Italian restaurant and where Bella buys her prom dress.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
usmclife58
by Nikki on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:59 PM

If you see sparkly people, make sure their eyes are brown and not red. If they are red, they will eat you. But get pics either way.

jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:01 PM

lol

Quoting usmclife58:

If you see sparkly people, make sure their eyes are brown and not red. If they are red, they will eat you. But get pics either way.

amberdy
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:02 PM
What happens if I get pics and then they eat me? How will you see the pictures?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmclife58
by Nikki on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Umm... Take them with your phone, and upload them to FB as soon as you take them? Or maybe ask them to put them on FB for you? I bet they would be nice enough to do that.

Maddies_mom101
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:30 PM

yeah what nikki said

My mom was talking about Forks last night  something about her getting a letter from there ( she works for IRS)

amberdy
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:58 PM
There is little to no service up here. I think I was bouncing off a Canadian tower last time I was here.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amberdy
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:59 PM
Nikki and Erin-I will get pics for you, promise.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Maddies_mom101
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:13 PM

out there also makes me think of the goonies ..... I would love to live out there

amberdy
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:16 PM
I have been to Cannon Beach where they filmed Goonies. It is down in Oregon. I have been there in July and August and it has always been cold. It was one of the first places we went the first time we lived here.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RoseDaughter
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:26 PM

lol, that is funny. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)