This post is a place for us to share advice, questions and personal stories about deployment.
Here are some of the top tips from the moms in this group:
- Skype whenever you can
- Keep yourself busy with hobbies
- Get a video camera to record special moments
- Send care packages as often as possible
- Remember OPSEC and don't share too much information with family and friends
For more info:
- Check out the many posts about deployment already on this group.
- Start a post to share your story and ask for advice.
Click here to see the latest posts on the Military Moms group:
Let's Talk! Click here to see more posts...
Please share your best advice for those going through a deployment in the replies below!
This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.