This post is a place for us to share advice, questions and personal stories about TRICARE.
Here are some of the top tips from the moms in this group:
- TRICARE sometimes covers midwives
- You have 60 days to enroll babies in DEERS
- If you have TRICARE prime there are no co-pays, it's free
- If you have TRICARE standard there are co-pays, but you get to choose your doctor
- With TRICARE you can have your medicines delivered to your home
For more info:
- Check out the many posts about TRICARE already on this group.
- Start a post to share your story and receive support.
Click here to see the latest posts on the Military Moms group:
Let's Talk! Click here to see more posts...
Please share your best advice for those using TRICARE in the replies below!
This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.