This post is a place for us to share advice, questions and personal stories about sending care packages.
Here are some of the top tips from moms in the group:
- You can mail baked goods, just make sure they're packed to stay fresh
- Non-perishable items are best. Magazines, hard candy, books, beef jerky
- Wrap your packages very carefully. Boxes are often traveling a long distance, sometimes in very hot weather
- Pictures and letters from home can be the most desirable gifts
- Do not send candies that melt, alcohol, firearms or anything in an aersol can
For more info:
- Check out the many posts about care packages already on this group.
- Start a post to share your story and ask for advice!
Click here to see the latest posts on the Military Moms group:
Let's Talk! Click here to see more posts...
Please share your best advice for sending care packages in the replies below!
This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.